• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

FEEDBACK REQUIRED

SOUTHEND UNITED FC

It has been well discussed recently with regards to the issues some supporters have had in getting into Roots Hall with the access control turnstiles.

We have been working hard since our last league game to sort out the problems fans have been having with Season Cards and match tickets.

We believe that we have got to the root of the problem this week and we anticipated today's game to be the best yet in terms of access.

From what we could gather from checks performed leading up to kick-off things were 100 per cent better.

However, this may not have been the case from the fans point of view.

With this in mind can you voice your experiences of today, specifically if you traditionally have had issues.

Thank you.

No issues here.
Sit in the south upper but use the turnstilles set aside for the family enclosure (Shakespear Drive) and have never had any dramas.

None here either

Again I sit in the south upper and have had no problems with access.

I do however have a problem with the prices of your burgers, drinks etc
biggrin.gif

Got in once again with no issues, 1st game aside, always been fine, I'm in east greens.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (southend-united_fc @ Sep. 24 2006,20:07)]dosent everyone have problems with the prices of food and drink
Nope, I don't buy any in the ground! So its fine by me!

I went and swapped my card for a new one in the week so problem solved

Please keep this thread on track for giving feedback regarding the access control turnstiles only.  If you want to complain about anything else then please open another thread. Thanks!

Normally have a problem getting into the West Stand with my season ticket card, but no problems to report today which is good news
smile.gif

Please sort out the West Bank Bar...how about that for some feedback, its only been like that for say the past 5 years. You want to talk to your barstaff, see how they feel, trying to deal with all them punters...

I had my season ticket taken by a rather rude turnstile operator over in the East's today. She copied my details onto a piece of paper for me and didn't even tell me what I had to do until I asked her.

My season ticket card worked Vs Stoke, but hasn't worked since, whereas my brother who seats next to me worked fine, they were both uploading again at the same time.

all fine for mine in west
has been no problems apart from cup game when everyone could have got in on a freebie anyway!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kenny @ Sep. 24 2006,20:17)]I went and swapped my card for a new one in the week so problem solved
Ditto.

The worst problem was against Brighton which seemed to be caused by only having one window open at the ticket office in the West.

My mate ozzy-shrimper had a problem getting in for the brighton game, the ticket was credited to his season card but it failed to work, might have just been his dads faulth though. The Steward let him in anyway though, thank goodness
smile.gif

p.s. I think its all gone very well.

Back