• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Female southend fans

BlueBelle94

Hey newbie on the boards, but been a long time vistors. Season ticket holder in west stand :)

I was wondering if some fellow supporters could help with a piece of work i have to do for college, im making up an article and decided to do it on female football fans as the unheard voice, and I wanted to see what other fellow female fans like myself think about supporting a football team when the majority of fans are male, and do you think that we are the 'unheard voice'?
And if you do, do you have any statistics on how many women you think go to football games in comparsion to men.
Thanking you :)

If you don't have an imminent deadline I'll certainly provide you with some "unheard voice" type comment :angel:, just going through two Ofsteds this week and consequently feeling a bit frazzled. Will come back to this at the weekend if that's ok.

Oh, and welcome, another lady on the board is always a positive as far as I'm concerned, anything to try and redress the balance a bit! :winking:

I am sure that lots of the ladies on here will be only to pleased to help you.......Welcome to The Zone...and you will find the Kitchen and tea making facilities for the men over there>>>>>>

One sugar for me please.

:ken:

If you don't have an imminent deadline I'll certainly provide you with some "unheard voice" type comment :angel:, just going through two Ofsteds this week and consequently feeling a bit frazzled. Will come back to this at the weekend if that's ok.

Oh, and welcome, another lady on the board is always a positive as far as I'm concerned, anything to try and redress the balance a bit! :winking:

Unheard!!! You've got to be kidding me!:hilarious:

I am sure that lots of the ladies on here will be only to pleased to help you.......Welcome to The Zone...and you will find the Kitchen and tea making facilities for the men over there>>>>>>

One sugar for me please.

:ken:

Oi Git-Boy, use your own smiley. and I'll have a coffee please female football fan. :whistling:

I'm easily pleased, missy newbie football totty, so if you could just pass an ice cold lager that'd be splendidly :thumbsup:

I think you redress the balance quite well by posting 50 posts an hour.

I'm easily pleased, missy newbie football totty, so if you could just pass an ice cold lager that'd be splendidly :thumbsup:

Same here, but I'll have a pint of London Pride please, and while you're up a ham and cheese toastie. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Oi you lot, be gentle, you will scare the poor girl off.
Dont worry BlueBelle 94 most of it is for show most of them are little sweeties really.
Pm me for what info you would like although I must have to point out I am not a very good conversationist

Oi you lot, be gentle, you will scare the poor girl off.
Dont worry BlueBelle 94 most of it is for show most of them are little sweeties really.
Pm me for what info you would like although I must have to point out I am not a very good conversationist

Do i fit in with the little sweetie bit Tinks ?? :blush: .. oh and as for the highlighted bit ^^^ .. are you taking the ****??? hind legs and donkeys spring readily to mind here !!!!!

When you have washed my socks get the stockings on and i will help you with your homework,only joking im not a sexist pig just a pig,sorry i cant help im not really a full woman yet.

Oh yes you know, oh yes you know...what you can do, what you can do....:)

Hey newbie on the boards, but been a long time vistors. Season ticket holder in west stand :)

I was wondering if some fellow supporters could help with a piece of work i have to do for college, im making up an article and decided to do it on female football fans as the unheard voice, and I wanted to see what other fellow female fans like myself think about supporting a football team when the majority of fans are male, and do you think that we are the 'unheard voice'?
And if you do, do you have any statistics on how many women you think go to football games in comparsion to men.
Thanking you :)

Hiya I am Emma and I am 25 and I am in the west stand too, I agree that we need a voice! message me on here and we can talk further

BlueBelle94, welcome to the Zone --- please do not take offence at the sexist jibes on this thread as the guys are only joking. I think.

PS You even have your own smiley :bluebelles:

Can you really only afford a one letter surname?

(and before you ask, yes i am of royal decent :raspberry:)
I thought you were descended from the little people who live on that next planet towards the sun?

Back