• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

HenrikLarsson

Does anybody know of a good pub in the Fenchurch Street area that will be showing the game tomorrow night? I can't get back from London in time to get to the game but hoping to catch it in a pub. Thanks.

Does anybody know of a good pub in the Fenchurch Street area that will be showing the game tomorrow night? I can't get back from London in time to get to the game but hoping to catch it in a pub. Thanks.

The Windsor perhaps. May need to check what game they are screening though as obviously Wycombe v Plymouth is on at the same time.

http://www.windsorfenchurchlondon.co.uk/find-us/

If you come out of fenchurch main entrance and head down the alley on the left(mark Lane I think it is) there's a pub just there that has a few TVs and are always showing live sport. Decent prices aswell

edit:that is the Windsor as mentioned above

The pub opposite the law courts ( George I think ? ) usually has it on

I've already booked a table in front of the screen for the game tomorrow at The Windsor. Happens to be my birthday too!!!

Murkey Mouse has it sussed just follow his advice:

To watch the game on skysports 5, just ask the landlord at the pub, they have no problem showing it for you.

White Horse Houndsditch is probably the best pub near Fenchurch Street that is showing the game!

Back