• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

He lives near me in a rather large house in Billericay. I would be staggered if he was only on that, some the younger pros must earn more. if it is the case he should ring Mr Tamplin at BTFC, he would earn more there

Nobody knows for certain. The % of salary can vary, doenst have to be 50%, and it is also according to a lawyer on BBC Essex this morning a % of your net available income, not 50% of your gross per week.

Therefore if I was caught, the magistrate would need to give me money :smile::smile::smile:

It was also doing 38 in a 30 zone in Billericay.

As above, the BBC Sport site is reporting.

It's his 4th speeding offence and has now reached 12 points so banned for 6 months and fined £350

Also reported he earns £690 per week from Southend United

If you were up for a means tested fine you would probably declare the minimum you could get away with.

He lives near me in a rather large house in Billericay. I would be staggered if he was only on that, some the younger pros must earn more. if it is the case he should ring Mr Tamplin at BTFC, he would earn more there

He's probably made so much money in his career that he doesn't rely on his current salary. It's just pocket money to him.

Got completely thrown by the use of "speed" and "Ferdinand" in the same headline.

He's probably made so much money in his career that he doesn't rely on his current salary. It's just pocket money to him.

This.

He lives in Billericay and 'commutes' in with Ben Coker normally. Not sure if Ben is back driving now, if not, they could be on the train together.

Surely this is a civil rather than a criminal offence in law?

1355331549061.jpg

I wonder if he got "done" for excess speed on the A127?
The oddity (of the road speed) of it being 40 from a fifty; and before that (towards London way) of it going from 70 to 50 can be a bit of a catch.
For me I was so used to it being 70 to the borough boundary that I have feared the average speed cameras getting me many times when the traffic is light and it is too easy to carry on from the 70 unintentionally.
I would rather it just went to 40 after the A130/A127 junction and BIG warning signs were there.
However that is just conjecture as Anton might have picked up his points anywhere.
Weren't Tims offences on the A127?
38mph in a 30 limit near Billericay. So probably a speed camera near where he lives. I bet having a ban really bumps up insurance when he can drive again.

I honestly thought he would be on a lot more tbh.

I think we've all driven a little faster than we should at times. AF was unlucky he got caught....... I guess his wife will be a taxi service for the next few month :thumbsup:

38mph in a 30 limit near Billericay. So probably a speed camera near where he lives. I bet having a ban really bumps up insurance when he can drive again.

He'll be looking for a £50 pay rise. Question is will Ron be able to afford it after refunding all those shirts?

I honestly thought he would be on a lot more tbh.

I think we've all driven a little faster than we should at times. AF was unlucky he got caught....... I guess his wife will be a taxi service for the next few month :thumbsup:
4th time unlucky then in what the past 3 years (not sure how long points stay on a licence?)

Back