• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Thought everyone was on 5k - 10k a week here?

Cant imagine thats what he takes home, He must earn more than that in bonuses but either way it shows that contracts are maybe not quite as astronomical as people think.

A lot of people work for low salaries with additional remuneration coming from other sources. I earn a little over minimum wage as an employee of my own limited company but receive dividends out of company profits.

I know a lot of PL players worked through their own limited companies in this way with profits generated not just from salary at their current club, but also from bonuses, image rights, payments from previous clubs etc. There's no reason why players at all levels don't operate in this way.

A lot of people work for low salaries with additional remuneration coming from other sources. I earn a little over minimum wage as an employee of my own limited company but receive dividends out of company profits.

I know a lot of PL players worked through their own limited companies in this way with profits generated not just from salary at their current club, but also from bonuses, image rights, payments from previous clubs etc. There's no reason why players at all levels don't operate in this way.

I agree. Michael Timlin tea towels are a big seller in Kent.

I'd ave a word with your boss. That's slave labour wages mate. Sounds a right mean git:smile:

But they didn't? AF is picking up more than £690 a week.

The figure they quoted was stated in court, I very much doubt they are going to lie in a court of law.

It must be a true figure but must be the least amount he has to declare so must surely get more when he plays.

you are spot on, they pay Rio Ferdinand LTD a lot more.

Allegedly no incidents of speeding on the pitch were taken into consideration.........

I’d be very happy if he was dropped to be honest, I don’t think he just needs a rest, I’d way prefer John White in there, every day if the week.

It's not that he was speeding on four occasions but that he got caught. If speeding, whilst driving was a capital offence, then most Zoners would have been hanged years ago. I am not condoning it but I know I have erred in this way and I doubt I will meet many who haven't.

He was doing 38 in a 30 for one of them.

Hardly a drama on its own, but according to the article he was driving when banned, which is a far more serious problem. We all speed but I think far fewer would drive when banned.

EDIT Ignore that, looks that whilst he is banned they all happened prior to the ban.

So 65mph in a 50mph, no doubt the A127 and 38 in a 30. Im sure most of us have done that.

He was doing 38 in a 30 for one of them.

Hardly a drama on its own, but according to the article he was driving when banned, which is a far more serious problem. We all speed but I think far fewer would drive when banned.

EDIT Ignore that, looks that whilst he is banned they all happened prior to the ban.

So 65mph in a 50mph, no doubt the A127 and 38 in a 30. Im sure most of us have done that.

Lets hope no one in your family is hit by someone doing 38 in a 30 zone
Hope you have same reaction

UTS

Back