• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ferrari not liking new changes!

It seems that this "KERS" system may help those who like to drive agressively, like a certain current World Champion, for example.

That KERS rings a bell do they currently use it in MotoGP?

Turning into Mario Kart with its power boosts! Go on Lewis grab the mushrooms!!

And engine's to last 3 races these days? Red Bull are lucky if it lasts one!

And Raikkonen he destroys cars. Hence why he struggled at Mclaren as their cars withstand the beasting that he gives the car.

And Raikkonen he destroys cars. Hence why he struggled at Mclaren as their cars withstand the beasting that he gives the car.

But the same with Hamilton really. He drives the car to the max but Kimmi seems to try and push it that little bit harder. Its fine being fast if you can do the 65 laps of the 65.

But the same with Hamilton really. He drives the car to the max but Kimmi seems to try and push it that little bit harder. Its fine being fast if you can do the 65 laps of the 65.

I would hate to own a road car after Kimi as it would be ****ed LOL! He takes the cars to the limit and miles beyond. Hamilton isn't in the same league when it comes to destroying cars.... Hamilton takes it to the limit but doesn't take it to breaking point which Kimi does, if Hamilton did the same he would suffer the same problems as Kimi did when with Mclaren as they are not built to be destroyed like Ferrari's are.

I wonder if we will have any new teams next season Bernie was banging on about having more teams, I remember Pro Drive were ment to be entering a team last season but Bernie pulled the idea last minute.

I would hate to own a road car after Kimi as it would be ****ed LOL! He takes the cars to the limit and miles beyond. Hamilton isn't in the same league when it comes to destroying cars.... Hamilton takes it to the limit but doesn't take it to breaking point which Kimi does, if Hamilton did the same he would suffer the same problems as Kimi did when with Mclaren as they are not built to be destroyed like Ferrari's are.

I wonder if we will have any new teams next season Bernie was banging on about having more teams, I remember Pro Drive were ment to be entering a team last season but Bernie pulled the idea last minute.

But even Ferrari have their breaking points although Kimi seems to of settled down a bit on that. Next season should be interesting!

Who can afford it? Esp with the current finanical situations. Think it will be a couple of seasons yet.

But even Ferrari have their breaking points although Kimi seems to of settled down a bit on that. Next season should be interesting!

Who can afford it? Esp with the current finanical situations. Think it will be a couple of seasons yet.

Wouldn't be suprised if the mad spending arabs didn't get more involved in this as they like to spend their monies in every other sport. Team Lada ;)

I agree totally he has calmed down and look at what it has done, he lost his world title and didn't have a brilliant season. I don't think his heart is in it anymore. I mean he was talking about retirement half way through the season. He has made enough monies to do it...

Wouldn't be suprised if the mad spending arabs didn't get more involved in this as they like to spend their monies in every other sport. Team Lada ;)

I agree totally he has calmed down and look at what it has done, he lost his world title and didn't have a brilliant season. I don't think his heart is in it anymore. I mean he was talking about retirement half way through the season. He has made enough monies to do it...

:D I would support them to the death!

He has gone very Montoya-ish. He shouldnt of really been outshone by Massa who is the weaker of the two but he was time and time again. Wont be long until Kimmi waves bye bye and Ferrari welcome Alonson in a warm embrace. Now that will be some rivalery between him and Hamilton.

Ferrari are never happy. They are bad losers, but it was about time they started having things go against them. It's been too many years of Ferrari International Assistance for my liking.

I see what he means about KERS going against cost-cutting, but when the cost is aimed directly at improving racing and other fan gripes, and stopping the downturn in attendances and viewership ratings, I don't see much of a problem.

Slick tyres. Now I can't WAIT to see those back!

I also read that the KERS system is bad news for the larger drivers, Barrichello for one will struggle to hold onto his seat for 2009 unless he loses quite a bit of weight.

Back