• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Festive Football for a Fiver v. Bromley

As a seaso I’ve just claimed two complimentary Barnet tickets and bought 2 Bromley home tickets at a combined total cost of £10. That’s my son’s festive football fix sorted.

Thats excellent support. I'm imagining that the game may well be postponed or fans not allowed in. Depends on any new restrictions.

If it looks like the game might go on I now have a spare ticket as i'm know unable to attend.

I got a Positive PCR test for Christmas. Was hoping for a PS5 and some socks

Thats excellent support. I'm imagining that the game may well be postponed or fans not allowed in. Depends on any new restrictions.

If it looks like the game might go on I now have a spare ticket as i'm know unable to attend.

I got a Positive PCR test for Christmas. Was hoping for a PS5 and some socks
Chin up - you might still get the socks

Great effort to everyone! Make the most of it as could be the last game we can all get to for some time.

Just in case anyone is in need I have 4 tickets available for Bromley on Boxing Day, friends can't go, so just want face value if anyone wants them but would prefer to sell as 4 thanks

I read on the Echo page on Facebook... Someone asking any fans to donate any un wanted tickets for any of the our Home games over Christmas period to the Homeless Charity on the York Road, Bradbury House, Southend.

Last edited:
Back