• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

FFS Mr Tilson

GNH

Fish House Ultras⭐
All this non-action on signings and consequently on "The Zone" we're enduring means I am having to do some work at the moment and i'm not happy!

Sort it out!

:madman:

Gotta say that this has been one of the most boring pre seasons for years - hopefully it will pick up before Aug 9.

We really need to see some signings not only to improve the squad but to generate some publicity - ie the back page of the Echo (though I hate it) should belong to SUFC - and hopefully persuade some more floating fans to come to the Hall

This is shocking. I come on here after you lot have gonr to bed (being 9 hours ahead it happens - its not that I just like having the zone to myself) expecting great things. Maybe a signing I didnt see coming etc. But no, what do i get? Waffles!! Has he really got to that point. Cricko is so bored he is redesigning the whole bloody website. And god knows what McNasty has up his sleeve. Its time Tilly got his finger out and Ron his cheque book and get some excitement back into this bored.

And oh did I tell you that my great aunt's next door neighbours cousin's postman whose dogwalker is also a part time beautican. anyway she knows the local butcher who in turn supplies the meat for the local pub. the landlord of the pub is on speaking terms with the local copper who has recently arrested a certain someone on drink driving charges. anyway while he was being interviewed he spilled that his nan is sister to the chief counstable. He was contacted and told that the bloke they were questioning he had never heard of but was instead wanted for the theft from the house of the local florist (stole half a ton of rose petals dont you know). Anway this florist in his spare time cleans windows. Well he cleans the windows for a well known agent who he heard on the phone the other day talking to someone at some club about some player that we are after. You heard it here first.

Presumably you are sitting in an internet cafe or wasting your time at work!!

Get out and live a little and do some backpacking!!!!!!!!!

Don't worry, Tilly knows what he is doing!

Actually at work - so wish i could carry on the travels. Flat broke hence the work in sydney hench the time spent on here. Its alright come February I am back on the road again. Its a long time till then though.

This is shocking. I come on here after you lot have gonr to bed (being 9 hours ahead it happens - its not that I just like having the zone to myself) expecting great things. Maybe a signing I didnt see coming etc. But no, what do i get? Waffles!! Has he really got to that point. Cricko is so bored he is redesigning the whole bloody website. And god knows what McNasty has up his sleeve. Its time Tilly got his finger out and Ron his cheque book and get some excitement back into this bored.

And oh did I tell you that my great aunt's next door neighbours cousin's postman whose dogwalker is also a part time beautican. anyway she knows the local butcher who in turn supplies the meat for the local pub. the landlord of the pub is on speaking terms with the local copper who has recently arrested a certain someone on drink driving charges. anyway while he was being interviewed he spilled that his nan is sister to the chief counstable. He was contacted and told that the bloke they were questioning he had never heard of but was instead wanted for the theft from the house of the local florist (stole half a ton of rose petals dont you know). Anway this florist in his spare time cleans windows. Well he cleans the windows for a well known agent who he heard on the phone the other day talking to someone at some club about some player that we are after. You heard it here first.

Typical. Another one of those, "I know something you don't" posts. Come on, spill the beans. Who is it?

Back