• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badger74

Manager
This week should all be about getting behind the team. Saying a player is not good enough on a week leading up to a really important game is unreal. Yes people have their views but if you want to slag off anything about out club wait 2 weeks. Some of our fans are complete muppets!!

This week should all be about getting behind the team. Saying a player is not good enough on a week leading up to a really important game is unreal. Yes people have their views but if you want to slag off anything about out club wait 2 weeks. Some of our fans are complete muppets!!

Thanks.

I was behind the team on Sunday and will be cheering them on from my sofa on Saturday. This is a football forum, where IMO it's fair enough to discuss players and their performances.

If the thread I started was to upset John (or anyone in the club) then I'd happily apologise - but I'd also suggest they need to toughen up and focus on their own performances and not worry what people are writing about them on SZ. Saturday was below-par from a lot of players and my point was that in the last 4 or 5 games I've seen, White hasn't been great (for whatever reason - form, injury, formation, tactics etc). He's club captain and was subbed off after losing his head.

If that upsets you so much, and makes me a muppet - oh well.

First game most of them have been to this season. That's why views like this are voiced at this time.

First game most of them have been to this season. That's why views like this are voiced at this time.

Really? This is a forum where people are allowed opinions. Most who I have seen post about John White I know go to most games. I doubt the players read this and if they do they are tough enough to laugh it off.

Yeah it's a forum . You're timing is crap mate. Players come on here and read the comments! If you ask me your a complete tool mate

Bore off DWB you have not changed

The great thing about the forum is that people get to start threads about what they want while others get to disagree if they want - just like you have in this thread, although I'm not sure why you had to start a separate one?

You probably had a point about the timing of the thread but this is a place for discussion. People are generally more supportive than critical but support for the team of the kind you're talking about is for the terraces.

Whatever your opinion, "You're a tool" and "bore off" is not what this place is about.

Which us why the thread's finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back