• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

FHM Top 100 babes

KrustyTheKray

President
Keira Knightly number one, your having a laugh!

There's loads of females i would have put before her.

Here's my top 5 in no order at all,

1 - Sarah Michelle Gellar
2 - Eva Longoria
3 - Angelina Jolie
4 - Kylie
5 - Nicola T (Sun page 3)

What does everyone else think?

My top 5 (for what it's worth): -
1) Nicola Roberts (84), ultimate ginger honey
2) Fearne Cotton (19), cheeky & very very "knowing"
3) Charlotte Church (40), can't beat girls who are up for some "phone fun"
4) Lindsey Lohan (13), ultimate US ginger honey
5) Myleene Klass (78), legs up to her ears.....

How the hell did these talentless fake bints make the top 100?
(in no particular order)
11) Billie Piper - do me a favour, hope you get lost time-travelling, never to return
17) Halle Berry - totally over-rated with worse acting ability than a piece of 6"x4"
20) Eva Longoria - sorry TTK but I don't agree with your choice, in fact cut & paste my analysis of Ms Berry for Eva (oh & what did she hope to achieve by those multiple costume changes at that awards thing the other night?)
26) Charlize Theron - face it they didn't have to over work the make-up team when she was in Monster, plus if I see that poxy hair ad again......
83) Gwen Stefani - usually like rock chicks but this woman to me is the pinnacle of a lack of personal hygiene, oh & her voice to me sounds like somebody scraping their nails across a blackboard
87) Kate Moss - junkie chic is not cool, oh & love, who gives a to55 how tortured your life in the limelight has been?

Jesus, how bored am I today?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (C C Csiders @ May 11 2006,11:04)]Bella Emberg from Russ Abbot's Madhouse was always a particular favourite of mine.
That's only because she made a free bag of flour available if you pulled her
oops.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (glasgowsufc @ May 11 2006,11:17)]20) Eva Longoria - sorry TTK but I don't agree with your choice, in fact cut & paste my analysis of Ms Berry for Eva (oh & what did she hope to achieve by those multiple costume changes at that awards thing the other night?_
Jesus, how bored am I today?
Eva is a honey!

Keira Knightly? Pah. Only 3 ladies do it for me right now (along with Mrs Hex, of course)...

audrey.jpg
keeley.jpg
jaime.jpg

Anyone got the full FHM list?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TonyTheKray @ May 11 2006,11:20)]

Eva is a honey!
Going for the older lady these days then Tone?
Just my personal opinion but you fill your boots & go for it with your fancy of her.

I just don't find her remotely attractive, plus she seems to bit a right diva & very very shallow & vacuous

[b said:
Quote[/b] (hexagon_sun @ May 11 2006,11:26)]Thanks for that glasgowsufc - what a rotten bunch!!
laugh.gif
No problems.
Thought my PC had knackered when I went on that site, but it was the sound of barrels scraping
cool.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (glasgowsufc @ May 11 2006,11:25)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (TonyTheKray @ May 11 2006,11:20)]

Eva is a honey!
Going for the older lady these days then Tone?
Just my personal opinion but you fill your boots & go for it with your fancy of her.

I just don't find her remotely attractive, plus she seems to bit a right diva & very very shallow & vacuous
Yeah i know what your saying about her being shallow, i read an interview with her once in GQ Magazine, and she said she wishes she wasn't so sexy, she finds it upsetting at times, oh please!

But yes, i do find her rather irrisistable
biggrin.gif

yes, something definitely about the older female
devil.gif

Oh, i forgot to mention Alyssa Milano (Charmed), now thats a fox!

I did wonder how long after the end of the season thoughts on here would turn to the female form!!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (glasgowsufc @ May 11 2006,11:32)]I did wonder how long after the end of the season thoughts on here would turn to the female form!!!
Well the weather is better, and the chicks bare all
laugh.gif

So much tension built up over a season too, especially all the drama us lot have been involved in!
devil.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (glasgowsufc @ May 11 2006,11:17)]How the hell did these talentless fake bints make the top 100?
(in no particular order)
11) Billie Piper - do me a favour, hope you get lost time-travelling, never to return
That's because most red-blooded males aren't looking for stick insect cosmetically enhanced trophy women who are usually sh!t in the sack, whereas you know Billie's likely to be amenable to the odd foray into chocolate valley.
wow.gif

Hopefully Emma Bunton made the list, along with Amanda Redman, Goldie Hawn and Zoe Wannamaker

Rachel Stevens is the best looking women, no one even compares to her.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BoyWonder2 @ May 11 2006,13:28)]Rachel Stevens is the best looking women, no one even compares to her.
I've always thought Rachel Stevens was nothing more than a pound shop version of Felicity Kendall in her prime...

flick.jpg

[b said:
Quote[/b] (glasgowsufc @ May 11 2006,11:17)]My top 5 (for what it's worth): -
1) Nicola Roberts (84), ultimate ginger honey
2) Fearne Cotton (19), cheeky & very very "knowing"
3) Charlotte Church (40), can't beat girls who are up for some "phone fun"
4) Lindsey Lohan (13), ultimate US ginger honey
5) Myleene Klass (78), legs up to her ears.....
Jesus - Scottish Women must be bad if these are your top 5 mate.....How you can pick Nicola Roberts over the rest of Girls Aloud amazes me.

cool.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dave the Shrimper @ May 11 2006,17:44)]How you can pick Nicola Roberts over the rest of Girls Aloud amazes me.
Well, she's definately better than stick-insect that is now Nadine Coyle; I notice she's dropped well down the Top 100.

Personally I have no problem with Keira Knightley being voted numero uno sexiest woman in the world. But, from a personal point of view, Jennifer Aniston (18), Kate Beckinsale (23), Rachel Weisz (n/a) and Kirsty Gallacher (75) should all have been ranked a lot higher. And Colleen McLoughlin (45) is blossoming into a fine young filly!

What DOES surprise me is that Paris Hilton (34) received so many votes?! MADNESS!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (XĂ bia Shrimper @ May 11 2006,22:24)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dave the Shrimper @ May 11 2006,17:44)]How you can pick Nicola Roberts over the rest of Girls Aloud amazes me.
Well, she's definately better than stick-insect that is now Nadine Coyle; I notice she's dropped well down the Top 100.

Personally I have no problem with Keira Knightley being voted numero uno sexiest woman in the world. But, from a personal point of view, Jennifer Aniston (18), Kate Beckinsale (23), Rachel Weisz (n/a) and Kirsty Gallacher (75) should all have been ranked a lot higher. And Colleen McLoughlin (45) is blossoming into a fine young filly!

What DOES surprise me is that Paris Hilton (34) received so many votes?! MADNESS!
No Way - Nadine is fit - Know she is a bit skinny but how you can say she's not nice amazes me.
cool.gif

Back