• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Yellow Army

Members
There has been a great injustice this year....how the hell is Holly Willowby only number 100!!!!! Nicola out of girls aloud (the red head one) is voted ahead of her...and some others who arent as attractive.... some women in there have done nothing fo years and prob old photo shoots..... or has fhm gone all political like Eurovision haha

Last edited:
There has been a great injustice this year....how the hell is Holly Willowby only number 100!!!!! Nicola out of girls aloud (the red head one) is voted ahead of her...and some others who arent as attractive.... some women in there have done nothing fo years and prob old photo shoots..... or has fhm gone all political like Eurovision haha

She isn't bad for a red head.

Willoughby is the woman of the moment, i have seen some pics of an upcoming shoot, and Jesus Christ, she's fit.

There's nothing wrong with a bit of ginge, only if they're well over 6 foot tall & play upfront for your team!

I think Nicola is luverly! Should be higher than in the 90's.

no there is nothing wrong with a bit of ginge but she was ahead of Holly Willowby....so how does that work, I was expecting here in atleast the top 30 odd, not number 100

no kirsten dunst either :(

That woman annoys me silly, I had the misfortune of watching Elizabethtown on a long haul flight a few years ago.

Was so close to opening the doors and throwing myself out over Mongolia.

Why no Abi Titmus this year? Now she is a proper bird indeed. I virtually salivate everytime I see Abi and cannot believe that she is not worthy of a place in the top 1oo there.

Fit as a butchers dog and up for anything.

What more could you ask from a girlfriend?

See, the support for Princess Nicola is growing & growing, I'd just like to point out I've noted the potential in her for years........

Try this link for the Top100 list, not really a format that can be cut & pasted on to here.

Back