• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

[/LIST] Sung to the tune of " Smelly Cat" by the blonde dippy one in Channel 4's Friends.
  • Fickle Fan ,oh Fickle Fan , how can you call yourself a man ?
  • When the team comes out you dont even clap, but the first mistake and you're on their backs.
  • Fickle Fan , Oh Fickle Fan , how can you call yourself a man ?
  • Sit on your hands until we lose , then fill the air with jeers and boos.
  • Fickle Fan , Oh Fickle Fan , How can you call yourself a man ?
  • All you want to do is decry and pick fault , I ask out loud "Do you call that support ?".
  • Fickle Fan Oh Fickle Fan , How can you call yourself a man ?
  • Two promotions on the spin , but you bawl "Tilly Out ! " when we don't win .
  • Fikle Fan oh Fickle Fan . How can you call yourself a man ?.
  • When the going gets rough we've gotta be tough , but you leave early and say " I've had enough".
  • Fickle Fan oi ! Fickle Fan please uck off up the road and follow West Ham .

Nice one Prittlewell shrimper that describes perfectly at least two posters on here who are only happy when they are whinging.

Brilliant nearly as good as the original smelly cat. I for one would love to sing this one but I cant play the quitar as well as Phoebe

Back