• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Right guys, I spent all yesterday afternoon and evening putting together these files containing over 1000 different tunes for you to download. I know there is already a thread about this but from this one, you can actually download the files all at once and they are ready to be used.

In these files you will find:

Crowd Chants:

These crowd chants range from the fans of the Nou Camp right down to the Accrington Stanley fans. There are also chants for national teams such as "England till I die" for England etc. There are also chants that are linked with many different clubs and are heard throughout the English/Scottish grounds such as "Your not singing anymore" or "The referees a ******" and so on. There are also a few goal celebrations for home and away teams.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6OD78MZX Crowd Chants

Entrance Music:

In this file you will find many different tunes to which teams from across the footballing world come out to. Please not that not every team in England have their own offical song so I have included songs which can be heard from grounds across England. In this file you will also find offical English Premier League, Bundesliga and Champions League entrance themes.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=R8076153 Entrance Themes

To download this, simply click on the links above and download. Save the files to your deskop. Then unzip the files to somewhere you will find them, I recommend "my documents".

Once you have done this, the following steps will be needed to get the tunes on to your console.

PS3 Users: for you guys there are two ways of doing this, the easiest way is to copy the folders on to a usb stick, insert into your ps3 and simply copy the songs from the device to your hard drive. If you dont have a usb stick dont worry, you can burn the tracks on too CD and save them to your hard drive.

Xbox 360 Users: Im affraid you guys can only burn the tracks on to CD and transfer them like that, as I am a PS3 user, Im affraid I have no idea how to save the tracks to your hard drive, if someone would explain it I would be mose greatful.

I hope this is useful for you guys, believe me downloading them like this has saved you a lot of time and stress lol

Enjoy!

Theres a USB port in a 360 as well, not sure if you can transfer to the harddrive, but I'd assume you can

Back