• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Fifa 13

Davros

The Whippet
Just read that if you have X-Box Kinect, you will be able to play the whole game without the controller, utilizing voice control to make subs etc, and even run the risk of being carded for swearing, lol

Just image controlling Freddy Eastwood and try and shoot like what he does lol, I think I stick with my PS3, I hope we get Freddy in as my chance of winning Fifa online gaming will rise :P

FIFA 13 is looking better than ever!

Just read that if you have X-Box Kinect, you will be able to play the whole game without the controller, utilizing voice control to make subs etc, and even run the risk of being carded for swearing, lol

Can use the controller as normal, but having the kinect pluged will use the microphone. For example when you have the ball, you can shout to team mates to make a run etc.

Haven't played yet, but I think it will be a good addition.

Just played my first couple of exhibition games v Barnet and Oxford. Won them both but wanted Eastwood to score the first but ended up being Britt.

Seems to be a charge associated with online play but haven't had a chance to check this out yet.

Been playing career mode, second competitive game in Corr goes down injured out for 6 months :'(

Also have Cresswell out for 4 months injured :nope:

Just played my first couple of exhibition games v Barnet and Oxford. Won them both but wanted Eastwood to score the first but ended up being Britt.

Seems to be a charge associated with online play but haven't had a chance to check this out yet.

I wanted Freddy to score first, but was Spicer!

Freddy didn't score in preseason, but for 10 in the first 4 league games.

I have now P6 W4 D1 L1

Out the cup to Millwall, 3-2 away

It's amazing.

Assombalonga Scored my first goal for me on Fifa 13; Naughty finish into the far corner!

I stupidly, on a bored weekend a couple of months back, paid £49 for Fifa 12 direct from Xbox Live. Then to make it even better never played it.

Bought Fifa on Saturday and did actually play it a bit over the weekend.

Is it me or is the pace of the game slowed down giving you more time on the ball ? I seem to be able to get the ball and dont instantly have to pass it now, feels much better.

I also like that things dont seem as predicatable, the AI loses possession more and long balls arent always dealt with like before.

Played one online team game and accidentally chose "all players" which basically gave me the back 5 to control. Won the game and I completely mopped up at the back.

My Southend save..
smith
chlosesy Phillips cresswell straker
figerroe ( free agent) ghaly timlin hurst
eastwood corr

Played 9 games on world class , top of league and cresswell corr keep getting injured.

Best FIFA by far

Signed Mohsni on Ultimate Team (don't ask why) and in his first game he was sent off after 9 minutes. This game is so realistic...

I got it this morning for my birthday. Played it for a couple of hours before getting to work very late! Started a pro career at Southend, have banged in a couple of screamers. Love being able to chose between playing as a player or a squad (I haven't owned FIFA since FIFA10). Skill games are handy and good too. Seems to be a lot more going on with XP, money etc etc. Also it's hard to see where you can just play bog standard online match.

Just doing a traiditional career myself, not a fan of being locked to one player.

At the end of the Jan transfer window, and David Martin is giving me grief about maybe wanting to leave, so I have stuck him on the transfer list to show him nobody wants him.....hopefully.

I got offered the job at some Russian club, which I obviously turned down, and in the next match the commentator mention my wonderful relationship with the chairman, and how important that is...........

Back