• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Following Blue & Pink Army's suggestion in the Mohsni thread... a definitive list of Southend United literature.

Fifty Shades of Wayne Gray
...an erotic tracing of the sexual practices of Southend's fastest forward who always likes to finish first.

Maher The Force Be With You
...a story based loosely on reality in which Kevin Maher turns to the Dark Side, Southend's reserve team based in Gillingham, before retiring and pursuing a career with the Met Police.

Last edited:
The Lion , the Witch and the Wardrobe
A whimsical look at a trio of southend united defenders through the years

Steve Hatter is the Wardrobe

Harry Potter and the Goblin of Fire
Matt the Shrimper burns Derek Payne

One Flew Over the South Stand Nest

Deranged maniac Alan McCormack attempts to subvert the system that binds him, and finally get a shot on target. He ultimately fails.

4 for Bilel

One flew over the cuckoos nest
Far from the madding crowd
Its a mad, mad world
Stig of the dump

Following Blue & Pink Army's suggestion in the Mohsni thread... a definitive list of Southend United literature.

**cough cough**

I don't know whether I should be getting more snobbish about people having just seen the film and not read the book or about the standard of what counts as literature these days...

Take note of onceknownasrab's lead people.

**cough cough**

I don't know whether I should be getting more snobbish about people having just seen the film and not read the book or about the standard of what counts as literature these days...

Take note of onceknownasrab's lead people.

It's my thread so I'd prefer people to ignore Yorkie Blue's anal retentiveness. We're more after books and writings on a particular subject (ie: Southend players) than any lasting artistic merit. Jeez man.

:smile:

So SBH doesn't feel left out:

Roger Red Hatter

Green Eggs and Hammell

and not forgetting the

Mr AdeMENo series

every July it's.......

great.jpg

but more often than not it's...

200px-Stephen_King_Misery_cover.jpg

Back