• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

THE SEVENTIES NORTH BANK

Life President⭐⭐
Anyone see crimewatch last night?
Absolutely shocking. In Tottenham High Road, a few guys are hanging about after a night out, some are sitting down, looks like they are waiting for a taxi. One is staggering about and clearly drunk, he steps back without looking and knocks into a coloured gentleman by mistake, who is riding his bike on the pavement. The cyclist jumps of his bike and starts ranting at the drunk in a you have disrespected me posture. Nobody touched or got aggressive back with the cyclist. All of a sudden, about 20 mates/gang of the cyclist jump off the bus about 20 yards away and lay into the innocent lads. The drunk somehow slips away avoiding a beating but one poor guy gets caught and is punched and kicked and stabbed into the road. It ends up about 15 of the gang pushing each other out the way to get to the poor guy and get their punishment in. The guy takes a terrible beating which includes 5 stab wounds, one of which punctured an organ. He could easily have died. He fought back at no stage by the way.

So many things wrong here. The guy on the bike was more to cause in the minor accidental brush between the them, because he shouldn't have been riding on the pavement.
About 20 on to 5 and then 15 on to 1. The horrendus violence used. A knife being used. The you have disrespected me culture and punishments that follow. Not one of the gang tried to stop their over the top mates.
God knows what would have happened if any of the small group had thrown a punch or kick back.

Did not see this. However, this does not sound right!

Very bad.

Were the 5 drunk chaps of White descent.

Did not see this. However, this does not sound right!

Very bad.

Were the 5 drunk chaps of White descent.

Could not be 100% sure as the CCTV was a little blurry. The drunk looked coloured, the rest looked mainly white or half-cast.
It wasn't racial, it looked like a respect issue, and then a large pack of wild animals mentality, that had the power to do what they wanted to a defenceless few.

All too typical of today's street culture. It's not right, however it's nothing new. Even if, by some miracle, the OB make any arrests, the offenders will get a slap on the wrist and told not to do it again.

Also, Tottenham is such a crap-heap

All too typical of today's street culture. It's not right, however it's nothing new. Even if, by some miracle, the OB make any arrests, the offenders will get a slap on the wrist and told not to do it again.

Very true.

That area Edmonton etc has the highest rate of knife crime in the Uk doesn't it?

They said most of the gang had been arrested and dealt with, and they were looking for 2 of the gang

And this is why I usually get a taxi back from White Hart Lane. It's not the kind of neighbourhood where you want to wander about at night with an expensive laptop on your shoulder.

Riding on the pavement seems to be making a bit of a comeback here and it's often the touchpaper for a big row. I really don't know why people do it. It makes you look like a poofter who's scared of cycling in traffic.

Could not be 100% sure as the CCTV was a little blurry. The drunk looked coloured, the rest looked mainly white or half-cast.
It wasn't racial, it looked like a respect issue, and then a large pack of wild animals mentality, that had the power to do what they wanted to a defenceless few.

Every single attacker bar one (who looked half caste) was black. Shock.

I would guess there might have to be a trial first

Having not watched the programme, i'm not exactly sure what was said about the case, i.e. if they were caught, tried or even sentenced

Did you miss this post by Godber?

They said most of the gang had been arrested and dealt with, and they were looking for 2 of the gang

Hence my post, questioning what punishment's were dished out

Having not watched the programme, i'm not exactly sure what was said about the case, i.e. if they were caught, tried or even sentenced

Did you miss this post by Godber?

Hence my post, questioning what punishment's were dished out

Generally on Crimewatch they're looking for names, so I'm guessing they haven't actually caught anyone yet

Back