• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Films you've watched recently.

Jackie Brown, Tarantino staple. Okay to good for plot and acting.
It must hold close to the record for use of N and F in dialogue.

I like all John carpenter films V ( although this is not one of my favourites), I could never understand why he was never given a bigger budget.
Quick film buff question, what was the biggest error on “Assault on Precinct 13”( my personal favourite, plus love the music).
This was on Film 4 back in January, I managed to Sky Plus it.

Followed up by Honey I Blew Up The Baby which is less fun, the FX are ****e but a good time was had by MK Jnr. 5/10
I used to make our kids watch Tiswas with me back in the day even if they didn't want to. Are you doing the same with MK Junior mate, especially with some of your fim choices?

Very true, but better in some of his films, The Wild Bunch is a TOP TOP movie.

Yeah I agree.That's probably my favourite of his films.Though I have a soft spot for Ride the High Country aka Guns in the Afternoon and Junior Bonner.Suspect I'll be watching all these alone as my wife can't stand Westerns (not that she watched last night either). :Sad:

Yeah I agree.That's probably my favourite of his films.Though I have a soft spot for Ride the High Country aka Guns in the Afternoon and Junior Bonner.Suspect I'll be watching all these alone as my wife can't stand Westerns (not that she watched last night either). :Sad:
Another,imo, very good western, modern, is Open Range, Duvall is excellent, Coster and Benning are very good.

Bring Me the Head of Alfredo Garcia is my favourite Peckinpah.

Alexander and the (something or other) very bad day.

Not half bad family film. But who names a baby Trevor in the 2010s?

Back