• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Films you've watched recently.

This proves my point that you can never, ever trust Subway to make the right lunch for the right person. The moral of this story is to go in person to order your lunch rather than phone it through.
:mad:

You and your editing of posts.....you are a wag!!!!

yep a top film.. a stunning performance by Christian Bale, one of the best actors around at the moment IMO

Indeed. I certainly learn't who Christian Bale was after watching that. Mind you, I have no idea what he normally looks like! (He lost a third of his body weight for the role.)

Juno was great, can't be bothered to recreate the comments I put on my Facebook page, so if you want to know more, click my link. A 5 star* movie!!!

* - awaits sarcy retort from C C Csiders & MK about the Pearson family! :p

I have to get my regular fix of Carlitos Way every now and again.....the role of 'Charlie' Brigante was made for Al Pachino

Fantastic film, although i'm not sure I agree with you about the role being made for Al Pacino. I think you may be doing him a dis-service there. Maybe it's because he is such a fantastic actor he made it look that way?

Juno was great, can't be bothered to recreate the comments I put on my Facebook page, so if you want to know more, click my link. A 5 star* movie!!!

* - awaits sarcy retort from C C Csiders & MK about the Pearson family! :p

Why Let Me Be The One? Am I a pun (System) Addict?

Rise of the Footsoldier.

Very violent and hell alot of swearing, it starts with the ICF and ends up recounting the story of the Rettendon murders. Its actually quite nasty to watch in some places! Probably not the sort of film to watch with your missus just ask Vange Shrimper! :hilarious:

Yes, thanks for that! Last films I watched was Cloverfield (Hated it) and Rise of the Footsoldier. Wasn't too bad, but it's not my cup of tea!

Fantastic film, although i'm not sure I agree with you about the role being made for Al Pacino. I think you may be doing him a dis-service there. Maybe it's because he is such a fantastic actor he made it look that way?

you are probably right mate

Rise of the Footsoldier.

Very violent and hell alot of swearing, it starts with the ICF and ends up recounting the story of the Rettendon murders. Its actually quite nasty to watch in some places! Probably not the sort of film to watch with your missus just ask Vange Shrimper! :hilarious:

I enjoyed though it so i'd give it 8 out of 10.

Good thread btw!

I might give that a go.

I don't know why but I developed a bit of a grim fascination regarding the Rettendon Range Rover murders a few years ago and read Bloggs 19 and Essex Boys.

Bernard O'Mahoneys website has some interesting material on the crime.

I watched Brokeback Mountain couple of weeks ago (without my homophobe husband!) and thought it was really good acting and really well made, a really tragic story, was quite sad... 8/10

Also sad to think that Heath Ledger has died since... He is meant to be the star of the next Batman this year with Christian Bale (who has been mentioned on here already) - who is, in my opinion, by far the best actor to play batman in recent years.. Batman Begins was really good..

I'm not ashamed in any way to say that Brokeback Mountain is fantastic, and I am in no way a big gay.

I'm not ashamed in any way to say that Brokeback Mountain is fantastic, and I am in no way a big gay.

The fact that you felt the need to clarify that your not a big gay now makes me wonder......

Only joking mate, you know I Love you!!!!!

Want to come horse riding with me????

:angel:

Last edited:
Saw Stephen King's 1408 last week, 1/10 - complete rubbish.

Goodfellas on Sky Movie Classics last night - 'you tell my friend to stick his pen up his ***?' - cracking cracking film. Surely it's time for De Niro, Pesci, etc to get together for another Mafia gangster movie.

Back