• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Films you've watched recently.

Might be a bit too early for a Christmas movie but Klaus is a tremendous animation and available on Netflix.

Good luck with the recovery!
I thought Klaus was a brilliant, beautiful surprise. Such a unique twist on an origins tale, and had so much heart. The stunning animation, the weird but effective mix of Scandanavian Christmas imagery and a Tim Burton vibe, the voice acting, the music.....all superb. ******* made me cry.

Last edited:
I finally finished the original batch of MCU on Wednesday and left the best until last. Thor: Ragnarok. What an absolute riot of a film.

**** off Ghost!
How bloody great is Taika Waititi? Obviously directing, but also as Korg's voice. Had me in stitches. As did the "he's a friend from work!" line in the gladiator arena hahahaaaa. So glad Waititi is directing the next Thor film.

Saint Maud. OK but not really a horror even it was marketed as one - more a psychological drama.
‘71- bit of a mishmash, good start, then a bit dull then a bit confusing.

Fantastic voyage (1965) haven't seen it in years, have ti say it was a good watch and my 7 year old daughter thought it was brilliant!

Saint Maud. OK but not really a horror even it was marketed as one - more a psychological drama.
‘71- bit of a mishmash, good start, then a bit dull then a bit confusing.

SM - Thought it was massively overrated by certain critics. So excited to watch it and so disappointed when I did. '71 was brilliant however, shine a good light on the English good/Irish bad of the Troubles.

Black Widow - Worst film from the Marvel collection, absolutely dreadful.

The new Conjuring is pretty good, but for £13.99 (Amazon Prime) not worth it.. I think it's still on at the Cinema.

The best Conjuring was no2, The Enfield haunting..... Great film.....

Watched vampires kiss tonight

80s movie with Nic Cage. Enjoyed it but it was complete madness from start to finish. 6.5/10

Also watched the new Hugh Jack man film, reminiscence. Total garbage. Trying to be some kind of Blade Runner and failing miserably. 3.5/10

watched the new Candyman last night, not usually a horror fan but the Jordan Peele factor had me intrigued. I was impressed

Back