• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Films you've watched recently.

Last Night In Soho - absolute genius and without out a doubt Edgar Wright's finest film and for me, the best film I've seen in many a year. 11/10

New matrix film, what a steaming pile of poop. The director should never be allowed near a film studio again

Don't look up....... A very good film on Netflix (just came out) which sums up the World we live in.

A very clever film.

The man in the hat.

Imagine only Cricko would remember the last silent movie that was released.

?

Spielbergs West Side Story.Wonderful film .Very moving.More politically correct than the Original IIRC.No chance of Natlie Wood playing Maria in this version.Talking of which Rita Moreno deserves a gong for best supporting actress.

Last edited:
Spielbergs West Side Story.Wonderful film .Very moving.More politically correct than the Original IIRC.HNo chance of Natlie Wood playing Maria in this version.Talking of which Rita Moreno deserves a gong for best supporting actress.
I thought you'd like it. Both the original and this remake are up there with the best in cinema.

The Brawler - the story of Chuck Wepner, the real life Rocky. This is an amazing story but how this bunch ended up getting the budget to make this is beyond me. Poorly made throughout and the people they cast for Ali and Stallone were awful! Liev Schrieber’s version The Bleeder is much better. Still a great great story!

Back