• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Films you've watched recently.

Thirteen lives (Amazon Prime)... Wow what a film, we all know the story, this film is a class act. One of the best films I've ever seen. MUST WATCH.

A big shout out to the the British cave rescue team, how they pulled that off is nothing short of a miracle.

Thirteen lives (Amazon Prime)... Wow what a film, we all know the story, this film is a class act. One of the best films I've ever seen. MUST WATCH.

A big shout out to the the British cave rescue team, how they pulled that off is nothing short of a miracle.
Just finished watching that, superb film.

Just watched "Thirteen Lives" based on both your recommendations and glad I did, suburb film and I also highly recommend it.

Started to watch The Gray Man on Netflix but couldnt get into it. Decided to watch Thirteen Lives based on your recommendation. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

I knew of the story. But didnt know the full details around the rescue. Only really that Elon Musk thought he could build a submarine or something to get them out. Thankfully he is complete omitted from the film.

I would probably say best film I've seen for a couple of years.

Started to watch The Gray Man on Netflix but couldnt get into it. Decided to watch Thirteen Lives based on your recommendation. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

I knew of the story. But didnt know the full details around the rescue. Only really that Elon Musk thought he could build a submarine or something to get them out. Thankfully he is complete omitted from the film.

I would probably say best film I've seen for a couple of years.

It's a very good film, you just need to look at all the 5 stars it's getting on Amazon (apart from one idiot who gave it a one star because some of the film had subtitles).

Just settled down to watch 'The Cockleshell Heroes' , if ever a film needs to be remade it is this film , what these guys did makes the hairs on the back of the neck stand up .
Have you read the true story, and the other SOE plan that was being run simultaneously to blow up the same ships. Total **** up- Paddy Ashton’s words ( ex SBS)

Top Gun: Maverick!

11/10 , who said sequels aren’t as good as the originals! That was outstanding, I was worried when they mooted this that they would ruin its legacy but they’ve done an excellent job with it. I could watch that all the time like I do the original.

I paid £13.99 to watch Top Gun 2 (Amazon Prime)... Didn't enjoy it at all, typical over the top American rubbish.

11/10 , who said sequels aren’t as good as the originals! That was outstanding, I was worried when they mooted this that they would ruin its legacy but they’ve done an excellent job with it. I could watch that all the time like I do the original.

I thought it was rubbish. American style hyped up crap. I've never known any RAF squadron to be like that.

5/10 for me.

Last edited:

Top Gun legacy. Three words that should never be in the same sentence

Back