• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Films you've watched recently.

Not in the slightest.......Woody is a wonderful.

I guess you haven't ever the tapes when he was secretly recorded admitting his offences against his own children.

An absolute wrong'un of the highest order.

I guess you haven't ever the tapes when he was secretly recorded admitting his offences against his own children.

An absolute wrong'un of the highest order.
Having read Woody's biography (and his own account of the break up of his relationship with Mia Farrow) I just can't believe that's true.

Having read Woody's biography (and his own account of the break up of his relationship with Mia Farrow) I just can't believe that's true.

How was his own account of how he groomed and started having sex with his own step daughter?

How was his own account of how he groomed and started having sex with his own step daughter?
I have to agree Riggers. His art should be banned and binned in the same way as that of Gary Glitter and Rolph Harris or Jimmy Saville.
I don't understand how BBC or ITV promote Boy George? Or do they think his kidnapping and sex crimes are okay as they were not hetrosexually motivated?.

According to his account there was no sex and MF was still very angry.

Please stop polluting one of my favourite threads on SZ with your groundless accusations.(If you can provide a link to the "tapes" you've mentioned I'll be happy to listen) otherwise please desist from further comment here.

Last edited:
I have to agree Riggers. His art should be banned and binned in the same way as that of Gary Glitter and Rolph Harris or Jimmy Saville.
I don't understand how BBC or ITV promote Boy George? Or do they think his kidnapping and sex crimes are okay as they were not hetrosexually motivated?.
MG,

I would respectively suggest you don't know what you're talking about.The idea of comparing Woody Allen with the proven sex offenders you mention is just laughable (if it werent so serious).

BTW no accusation of sexual impropriatory has ever been brought aganst Woody Allen in open court (or for that matter proved).

MG,

I would respectively suggest you don't know what you're talking about.The idea of comparing Woody Allen with the proven sex offenders you mention is just laughable (if it werent so serious).

BTW no accusation of impropriatory has ever been brought aganst Woody Allen in open court (or for that matter proved).
Neither has the Duke of York.
In his and the WA allegations there seem very few people willing to man the barricades on their behalf.

According to his account there was no sex and MF was still very angry.

Please stop polluting one of my favourite threads on SZ with your groundless accusations.(If you can provide a link to the "tapes" you've mentioned I'll be happy to listen) otherwise please desist from further comment here.

You are the one who first mentioned Woody being a wrong'un. Its a fact he married Mia Farrows adopted daughter. He claims he was never a father figure to her so it doesn't count

He also groomed a 16 year old with a bit part in one his films. He was about 40 at the time and had an affair with her for 8 years.....Thats the sort of man he is

MF accused him of sexual offences against their own adopted daughter Dylan after the baby sitter caught him with his face up her dress. This was in about 1990 so long before 'Me too'

Whilst the judge made it clear he thought him guilty they did not proceed because as we all know Hollywood is full of protected peado's. Plus back then star struck fools on a jury would never convict one of the favourites. Or they are from the generation that say "It was acceptable back then". Sadly those cowards are still around and its why so many children are still suffering.

I know at least one other occasional poster on hear has heard those tapes so ill wager you £100 to the Zone that they exist.

I grew up in the 70's liking his films but I have never watched one in the last 30 years. Shame so many men are happy to turn a blind eye to the rape of children, whilst virtue signalling about the latest cool subject....

You are the one who first mentioned Woody being a wrong'un. Its a fact he married Mia Farrows adopted daughter. He claims he was never a father figure to her so it doesn't count

He also groomed a 16 year old with a bit part in one his films. He was about 40 at the time and had an affair with her for 8 years.....Thats the sort of man he is

MF accused him of sexual offences against their own adopted daughter Dylan after the baby sitter caught him with his face up her dress. This was in about 1990 so long before 'Me too'

Whilst the judge made it clear he thought him guilty they did not proceed because as we all know Hollywood is full of protected peado's. Plus back then star struck fools on a jury would never convict one of the favourites. Or they are from the generation that say "It was acceptable back then". Sadly those cowards are still around and its why so many children are still suffering.

I know at least one other occasional poster on hear has heard those tapes so ill wager you £100 to the Zone that they exist.

I grew up in the 70's liking his films but I have never watched one in the last 30 years. Shame so many men are happy to turn a blind eye to the rape of children, whilst virtue signalling about the latest cool subject....
No I think I said he had his detractors.

As Macaulay said:- "We know no spectacle so ridiculous as the British public in one of its periodical fits of morality"
Which is my last word on the subject unless there's a film of Woody's (or someone else's) you want to discuss.

FWIW ; I have 2 good friends In SOS who gave up on Woody's films after Annie Hall and Manhattan.Personally I'd say that was the high point of his filmaking .In any case it was a long time before the scandal broke,

Last edited:
Back