• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Films you've watched recently.

Silver screen this week was Don't Worry Baby with Harry Styles and Chris Pine. Excellent acting and beautiful scenes of Palm Springs, it's architecture and the desert. The story was less impressive and really muddled. The end rushed. Could have been so much better.

Silver screen this week was Don't Worry Baby with Harry Styles and Chris Pine. Excellent acting and beautiful scenes of Palm Springs, it's architecture and the desert. The story was less impressive and really muddled. The end rushed. Could have been so much better.
Why are they making so many of this type of "psychological thriller" in the states these days? (asking on behalf of the wife ,who's not a fan) :Winking:

No problem personally with the genre if done well with a good story, coherent direction and suspense. However the cinematography was truly stunning and the sets and the fantasy image of late 50s early 60s America was superb.

A Hugh Grant double bill and I enjoyed these bits of fluff....

"Love Actually" and "Notting Hill" Both films were curtosy of Bing Videos who have 100's of films for free.

A Hugh Grant double bill and I enjoyed these bits of fluff....

"Love Actually" and "Notting Hill" Both films were curtosy of Bing Videos who have 100's of films for free.
I can't say I have any time for Hugh Grant films but you have to say he is chancer who has played his hand very well.

I can't say I have any time for Hugh Grant films but you have to say he is chancer who has played his hand very well.

Grant is so much more than a posh English buffoon....for example

Paddington 2
Florence Foster Jenkins
White Mischief
Sirens
A Very English Scandal (TV)

Amersdam big cast a film that dragged and I found a bit boring if I'm honest

Troll - Netflix. Norwegian film dubbed into English and highly watchable. Very good CGI for the troll scenes.

She Said.

Really good film about Harvey Weinsteins sex crimes.Terrible man who thought he was above the law but fortunately locked up for probably rest of his life

Back