• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Films you've watched recently.

Saw As bestas (The Beasts) earlier.Interesting Spanish fim set in rural Galicia.Concerns a couple of brothers who refuse to accept a French couple as their neighbours and murder the husband.Seen it described as "rural terrorism":A hard watch but worth looking out for when it gets a UK release (presumably later this year).

JFK for the first time in about 30 years.

For those of you who are fully awake or even half awake, its a must. If if you watched it, then watch again. The script is your journey as well as a great film.

I saw this film @ the wonderful Garden Cinema, Covent Garden...The excellent>>>>
1674564544448.png

Saw Peter Bogdonavich's Targets again last night on DVD for the first time since it came out in 1968.Starring Boris Karloff it was also PB 's first film.Glad to say it hasn't dated at all.It's still highly relevant,bearing in mind all the mass shootins in the US so far this year.Thought the parallel development of the Shooter's story and BK's was well done.Had forgotten that PB plays a small role in the movie (as himself) too.

Silver screen this week was the Woman King with Viola Davis. Woman's army take on slavers (Portuguese) and other tribes supporting it in Africa around 1820s. I thought it was a good swashbuckling yarn where the goodies beat the buddies which is never wrong. My wife said it was supposed to have a message of empowerment for women and especially black women. I could see that it might wanted that but I personally liked the escapism. What do I know.

We see MEGAN a little strange but watchable.A advanced childlike doll is designed for children and soon becomes a bit too real etc.The Ambulance is ok but just 2 and bit hours of total action no type to get to know any of characters at all really

Back