• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Films you've watched recently.

Watched Plane its very watchable although very predictable.Knock at the Cabin was pretty decent.

I used to work with two guys who were POW's in Burma during WWII. The stories they told were nothing but bleak. I'm grateful that neither me or my kids will never have go through anything remotely like what they endured.
My late uncle ( ex-DC Spooner's father) was imprisoned and escaped from a Japanese POW camp in Burma.Unlike your friends he would never talk about his experiences there.That's the sort of man I respect. :Worthy:

Last edited:
Why "less than impressive?"It's on my to see list when it gets a release here.(Off to see The Banshees of Inersherin tomorrow,which was released in Barna on Friday).
"The Fabelmans"--Stephen Spielberg really did not have enough of an exciting life as a youngster to make a film around.

Why "less than impressive?"It's on my to see list when it gets a release here.(Off to see The Banshees of Inersherin tomorrow,which was released in Barna on Friday).
After all the hype I started to watch Banshees and thought it was a load of rubbish. Binned it after an hour.

This thread appears to be a bit highbrow for me, but I'll lower the intellectual tone and mention I finally watched Top Gun Maverik over the weekend. Was ok-ish. Clever effects of course, very cheesy, and Tom Cruise has only got a choice of two facial expressions available to him nowadays. I'd give it somewhere between a 5 or 6 out of 10.

Back