• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Films you've watched recently.

Straight out of a drive-in movie 1959.......

s-l500.jpg

I have just saved "Them" to my favourites--It is a longer film @ 92 minutes---I will be watching it tonight
Trailer:
Must have seen a repeat run of it then in the early 60's (or late 50's ) IIRC with our cleaning lady and her children.(Fortunately or not I don't remember a thing from the trailer)apart from the giant ants and being terrified at seing what must have beem my first horror film. :Winking:

Last edited:
I have a box set 'Classic Sc-Fi' which has CREATURE FROM THE BLACK LAGOON, THE INCREDIBLE SHRINKING MAN, TARANTULA, THE THING, IT CAME FROM OUTER SPACE and best of all THIS ISLAND EARTH and the original version of INVASION OF THE BODY SNATCHERS

I have a box set 'Classic Sc-Fi' which has CREATURE FROM THE BLACK LAGOON, THE INCREDIBLE SHRINKING MAN, TARANTULA, THE THING, IT CAME FROM OUTER SPACE and best of all THIS ISLAND EARTH and the original version of INVASION OF THE BODY SNATCHERS
A great boxset----"Invasion Of The Bodysnatchers" is a great film.
I have lots of DVD's but there is now so much free material to find online.....
https://www.bing.com/videos/feed Is great for free vintage films of all sorts.

A great boxset----"Invasion Of The Bodysnatchers" is a great film.
I have lots of DVD's but there is now so much free material to find online.....
https://www.bing.com/videos/feed Is great for free vintage films of all sorts.
Yes, unbelievable choice of all genres. Only problem is my hearing is not brilliant and some of the soundtracks are less than hi-fi so I like the subtitles option on 'official' releases.

Your best bet is to buy a pair of Bluetooth headphones---Mine are brilliant.

Back