• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Films you've watched recently.

A Man called Otto - Amazon Prime. Stars Tom Hanks. Not for everybody probably, but I really enjoyed it, with Hanks at his best.

A Man called Otto - Amazon Prime. Stars Tom Hanks. Not for everybody probably, but I really enjoyed it, with Hanks at his best.
RHB.... Thanks as I missed this at the picture palace.

Silver screen this week was the Fabelmans. Stephen Spielberg's semi documentary. A bit slow to begin with until you realise it's a pretty earnest film and then it took off for me. Spielberg is a wonderful director and producer. He said that the scene in the film with John Ford was word for word.

I went to the cinema yesterday and saw this....My partner Ms Baldy said "this is a typical arthouse film"

MV5BMTIwOTAyOTk0MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwOTU3Nzk4._V1_.jpg
a brilliant film. all three are great

Cyril--Going out to see films is not just about seeing the movie----It is going out to luxury cinemas.

I used to like the 'ere Bert, this is the place adverts for Indan restaurants, in car entertainment and Hodges and Johnson.
Those adverts were so funny----It is amazing that Pearl & Dean are still going.

One man's meat etc......I love 50's rockin' music but many people do not share my views.
It is great to discuss different opinions of football, music or films but we must always be respectful.

Last edited:
A very early morning film show....Going back to 1958 with the very average.....
71nIs7ldVAL._AC_SY445_.jpg

Back