• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Final League placings this Saturday

DoDTS

The PL League Boss⭐⭐
This coming Saturday will be the final week in the PL and we thought it to be a good idea if everyone got an individual placing rather than, for example, five people all finished ninth.

So the order will be decided be whoever has scored the best score in weeks 1 to 13, if still undecided then on the next highest and so on until the order is decided (if possible)

For example:
Shrimper A scores 33 points, highest weekly scores 5, 5 and 4
Shrimper B scores 33 points, highest weekly scores 6, 5 and 5
Shrimper C scores 33 points, highest weekly scores 5, 5 and 3

Then Shrimper B finishes top of the three because he scored a 6, Shrimper A next as his third score was 4 which was higher than Shrimper C.

Hopefully it will be clearer on the day,listed below are everybodys three highest scores up to round 12, but this might change after saturdays games.

10 7 6 h turner
8 6 6 Ldnfatso
10 8 7 thenobster
7 7 6 malcominmallorca
8 6 6 DTS
9 7 6 DoDtS
6 6 5 Tinks
6 5 5 dannypav
6 5 5 OldBlueLady
7 7 6 chapperzuk
6 6 5 SupaBlues
8 6 4 Nestudus
10 7 6 yogi bear up the cagire
7 6 5 wickfordshrimper
7 7 5 The Big Shrimp
6 5 4 Dick Bate's Protégé
7 5 4 Kitch
8 7 4 kingSHRIMPER
8 7 5 sufc_dave
7 7 5 Gt Yarmouth Shrimper
6 5 4 It's Only A Game
6 5 4 Roxy
4 4 3 south247
5 4 4 davewebbsbrain
9 5 5 Bad Beat
7 6 5 Drastic
8 5 3 Napster
4 4 3 shrimper2the core
8 5 4 DOLL
4 4 2 Mini Shrimp
6 3 3 Cricko
5 5 2 CyrilSneer
4 3 2 Danshrimper
7 2 southend_aussies
3 3 1 shrimper95
4 1 Razam
3 2 Shrimpersarmy
3 2 0 Lucky Luca
3 RyanSmyth
3 MK Shrimper
3 0 DarylSavage
2 Class
2 buffalowolf
1 Barling Magna

I try my hardest to keep all scores acurate if you have any queries please send me a pm and I will willingly check it out.

DoDtS

a man with faarrrr too much time on his hands, but good idea. BTW, do you have some other form of OCD?

a man with faarrrr too much time on his hands, but good idea. BTW, do you have some other form of OCD?

Thanks thenobster yes I do I go to Roots Hall and get depressed, I've been doing it for years and seem to get cured every summer, but it comes back with a vengenence each August!!

Yes I probably do have too much time on my hands it what happens when your kids leave home and desert you (only joking DTS).

Seriously well done on reaching the Cup final and hope you've enjoyed the PL.

DoDtS

You have done a great job getting this up and running again. Well done :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Back