• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Final Word

TrueBlue

SJP Taxi & Private Hire ⭐️
Look people can we please try pull together today and get behind the boys, bet you think this is a bit pot kettle coming from me since I can be more of a doom and gloom sort, but still would be great to see the ground come alive today in support of the lads, lets look at the situation promotion is still very possible and there is also no reason why we should not be able to enjoy a cup run! in theory although a very very long shot no reason why we could not win the F.A Cup (and yes I am sober!)
but back down to Earth you know what to do get behind the team whether it be clapping, singing or doing the flamenco

lets cut the negativity and push the boys on to victory!

come on everyone lets get them singing and dancing shoes on. lets get behind the team no matter what is happening on the pitch. lets just get out there and have some fun. the only way that this team will start playing better is with a better crowd not with fancy signings [ even though would be nice]. do you think if we signed ronaldo the whole team would start playing better and more goals would be scored?

Look people can we please try pull together today and get behind the boys, bet you think this is a bit pot kettle coming from me since I can be more of a doom and gloom sort, but still would be great to see the ground come alive today in support of the lads, lets look at the situation promotion is still very possible and there is also no reason why we should not be able to enjoy a cup run! in theory although a very very long shot no reason why we could not win the F.A Cup (and yes I am sober!)
but back down to Earth you know what to do get behind the team whether it be clapping, singing or doing the flamenco

What are you on for Chrissakes ?? Yes , winning the FA Cup is indeed a possibility , but doing the flamenco ? - have you seen the space between rows in the SSU ????!!!!

I like it TB, thats what im talking about son!

As TB has said, give the boo's and negative chants a rest now, the team and officials are well aware that not everyone is happy. You have made your point, now get behind the team.

Way to go, Scott!

C'mon everybody, you heard the man!!!

Agreed, perhaps if that other contingent starts with the negative chanting and booing, we should direct our own chants at them? Unloyal supporters perhaps?

Agreed, perhaps if that other contingent starts with the negative chanting and booing, we should direct our own chants at them? Unloyal supporters perhaps?

Surely better than creating friction between our own fans a more productive way to react is to outsing them in a positive manner?

Yes, agreed, if you can get the response level right and persuade enough to join in. Hopefully as some supporters will be in different seats as it's a cup game this might be easier to do today than it was against Bristol Rovs.

It was only a suggestion after all.

Back