• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Financial meltdown

Too much of my own **** to be worried about man! Think I might withdraw the money I'm getting soon and bury it somewhere though!

Probably just careless traders setting stupid stop/loss fuses before buggering off on holiday...

I expect some folk will pick up a few bargains in the next few days...

Yes, a great deal. This has the potential to be worse than 2008.

Well I don't like to blow my own trumpet but when you were defending all things good about the recovery,I did state you were in la la land thing and we were no way out of the woods and things were about to get a lot worse.

Well I don't like to blow my own trumpet but when you were defending all things good about the recovery,I did state you were in la la land thing and we were no way out of the woods and things were about to get a lot worse.

I was in "economically rational" land and I still am. My trepidation for the next few months has nothing to do with the UK's fiscal consolidation programme (which has only been going 4 months), but everything to do with the imploding Eurozone economy.

I was in "economically rational" land and I still am. My trepidation for the next few months has nothing to do with the UK's fiscal consolidation programme (which has only been going 4 months), but everything to do with the imploding Eurozone economy.

Fortunately or unfortunately the world is becoming one economic climate now..what happens elsewhere effects us just as much as them.We cannot hide from this fact, we have been following in the shirt tails of the USA for one example for many years.As a stand alone financial country we are up the creek without a paddle and rely on the world these days to give us a leg up..if the eurozone as you have pointed out are imploding, we will follow suit.

Back