• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Fine for wearing a Burka.

Seems those naughty frenchies are going to fine women £700 if they wear a burka in public and double that if a man makes them wear it.
Now i care not what people wear but strongly feel all women should wear stockings but could this law work in the uk-stan or is it a tad racist.I do think that it is a bit harsh but im lucky in the fact that i dont wear a burka so thoughts please my mussy hating friends of the zone.

That'll be the French higlighting themselves for a terrorist attack, then...

That'll be the French higlighting themselves for a terrorist attack, then...

Women have to cover themselves up in certain countries, so whats the problem? We don't threaten these countries for not letting women show some flesh. Covering ones face can be construed and wanting to hide something.

Women have to cover themselves up in certain countries, so whats the problem? We don't threaten these countries for not letting women show some flesh. Covering ones face can be construed and wanting to hide something.

normally ugliness

Yep, we let anyone in to do what they like...give them a house, loads of money, let them preach hate. We are a soft touch.

Yeah - and anyone can read the Daily Mail and believe every word too.

It's a horrible, unnecessary item of clothing that makes everyone feel uncomfortable except the silly cow who is wearing it. Smart move I reckon.

Yeah - and anyone can read the Daily Mail and believe every word too.

It's a horrible, unnecessary item of clothing that makes everyone feel uncomfortable except the silly cow who is wearing it. Smart move I reckon.

Don't read the Daily Mail, I see it happen every day. That Muslim hate preacher Anjem Choudary getting £25k a year handouts while our soldiers, nurses etc work bloody hard for a lot less..takes the ****

Shame we can't be like Australia and turn all immigrants away before they get on dry land

I am only saying what many are thinking!

Last edited:
Don't read the Daily Mail, I see it happen every day. That Muslim hate preacher Anjem Choudary getting £25k a year handouts while our soldiers, nurses etc work bloody hard for a lot less..takes the ****

Shame we can't be like Australia and turn all immigrants away before they get on dry land

If only the indiginous Australian people had that idea eh? They wouldn't have been slaughtered and cheated out of their own country.

If only the indiginous Australian people had that idea eh? They wouldn't have been slaughtered and cheated out of their own country.

I knew you leftie would come out with that sooner or later. Do you really think you are English? Probably decsended from Vikings or the French or something.

I agree on the Aboriginee thing to be honest, but that doessn't detract from what Australia are doing now.

I knew you leftie would come out with that sooner or later. Do you really think you are English? Probably decsended from Vikings or the French or something.

I agree on the Aboriginee thing to be honest, but that doessn't detract from what Australia are doing now.

No, like most people in this country I'm probably made up of many immigrant and invading races....Dutch, German, Scandanavian, Russian, Slovak..who knows.

No, like most people in this country I'm probably made up of many immigrant and invading races....Dutch, German, Scandanavian, Russian, Slovak..who knows.

To be fair, a burka is probably the best thing you can wear, except on Halloween, you can earn some cash then ;)

Seems those naughty frenchies are going to fine women £700 if they wear a burka in public and double that if a man makes them wear it.
Now i care not what people wear but strongly feel all women should wear stockings but could this law work in the uk-stan or is it a tad racist.I do think that it is a bit harsh but im lucky in the fact that i dont wear a burka so thoughts please my mussy hating friends of the zone.

Good **** mussys and there letter boxes

According to the holy bible of all papers the burka has been banned in schools here for 6 years and the good news is that the police think that there are only 400 burka wearers anyway(who counted them i wonder),5 million muslims in france,i predict a riot or even a strike or both.
Any way back on topic you two boys,good or bad thing and would it work in britain or would you support such a law.

I am only saying what many are thinking!

Unfortunately, he was born here and is therefore entitled to what all the other spongers and layabouts get. Those who don't attempt to work might all be a waste of space but they're our wastes of space and we have to deal with them.

Australia is also a country full of immigrants by the way - they're just white ones which presumably makes them more acceptable.

Back