• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

First Match of the Season sweepstake - Live Draw to take place from 7pm Tuesday

Mine is my lucky playing days number. All the best defenders had number 6 on the back of their shirts. My skill set had a lot in common with the likes of Bobby Moore esq, silky style, perfect timing in the tackle, and a consummate ability to lie!!:Winking:

Mine is the number of testicles I have and equally zero chance of winning this and spawning more progeny. #snip

If there was such a thing as an ePokeintheeye, consider yourself to have just received one :Moon:
and, BD, it could look like this

The_eye_of_truth_by_yogasuud.jpg

and, BD, it could look like this

The_eye_of_truth_by_yogasuud.jpg
That has made me feel physically sick!

That’s because I configured the swear filter and bollocks is an everyday term for me :Smile:

I think it pre-dates you, as far as I recall when this conversation has been had previously, @Uncle Leo was the one responsible for making "bollocks" evade the swear filter. It was one of his favourite swear words I believe, I concur. Great word, nicely rounded!

Tension is mounting at SZ Virtual Towers.

Why are these draws always late? Who's interested in the views of the dignatories (me and @Ricey) drawing the balls?

**sound of balls rummaging in a bag**

OK, the first team out of the bag is Portsmouth at Home

and they will be which user's team @Ricey

Back