• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

First Southend Hatrick

Stuart Parker v Bradford City 12 Nov 1976.

I had to wait almost four years to witness the second, which was scored by Derek Spence against Torquay United on 5 Sep 1980.

Leon Cort Vs Boston Utd. The only other one I've been at was Freddy Vs Swansea.

Hmmm. I may have been at the game where Mooney got a hat-trick, but i dont remember it. However, the next one along was Cort's against Boston. Freddy's against Bristol C and Swansea were pretty special though ...

Pretty sure mine was Hails

EDIT:

Incorrect. I wanted to go to that game but didn't, which is why I remember it so well! My answer is, I don't actually know, I assume whoever scored the next three.

Random question, did Collymore ever score a hat-trick for us? Far as I can remember he didn't

In which case, according to Naps it of research *clap clap* Big Leons treble Vs Boston was my first. Christ, no wonder I coudn't remember since Hails, just what happened during that period ...
down.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Xàbia Shrimper @ Oct. 03 2006,15:32)]Stuart Parker v Bradford City 12 Nov 1976.

I had to wait almost four years to witness the second, which was scored by Derek Spence against Torquay United on 5 Sep 1980.
Thank you Mike, that would be my first as well. 4-1 on a friday night and my first bit of trouble at a match. Some stinking northern ******* nicked my hotdog. Auntie Catalina to the rescue though who got it back (half eaten but better than nothing) She had her boyfriend with her who hated me (10 year old little sh!t) but he was gunning for a leg over so followed her everywhere. I look back on it and think he was one prize tosspot. Auntie Puss (catalina, cat, get it?) actually liked footie but serving squadie, sullen faced, jock git boyfriend with a wasted hard-on, hated football more than 10 year old, snot leaking little sh!ts like me. Defend my honour from hotdog thieving Bradford fans? Not a chance but he grabbed his own one the big sh!t. Left it to auntie to wade in. Always had a problem with Bradford since then. And the Black Watch Regiment.

Back