• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

First team coach/es

Ian Hendon, eh? Known as “Sorry lads” in these here parts for his tendency to hold up an apologetic hand every time he shanked the ball out of play when crossing or clearing whilst under no pressure.

You can essentially ignore his time as Orient manager as it happened during Mad Frank’s era, though it did follow the same tumultuous characteristics of his Barnet reign (albeit in a shorter timescale).

Anyhoo, what I really came here to say was that he is an absolutely miserable c*** of a man with a truly awful wife who does not stand for the slightest criticism (imagined or otherwise) of hubby. So do follow her on social media as she really does enjoy telling anyone and everyone to f*** off.

What's the lovely Mrs Hendon's Twitter or Insta handle, JS?

Hendon has joined as coach
Btw also heard a rumour that Hendon is or was Paul McCallum’s agent? Surely not but that’s what I heard...

Hendon has joined as coach
Btw also heard a rumour that Hendon is or was Paul McCallum’s agent? Surely not but that’s what I heard...

I think you have to be registered to be a player's agent. There's no Ian Hendon listed as a registered agent. There is a Mark Hendon though - no idea if it's a relation

I think you have to be registered to be a player's agent. There's no Ian Hendon listed as a registered agent. There is a Mark Hendon though - no idea if it's a relation
Yes sounded unlikely- anyway Ian Hendon now confirmed so that put to bed

So he's retired. Interesting, would have thought he would have been looking at a player/coach role.
Later in the article he says that if he can't get a straight coaching role he might have to accept a player/coach role so he's not hung up his boots just yet.

Hendon will not take up the first team coach due to personal reasons - from Chris Phillips on Twitter.

Hhhmmm - oh well - it was said there were lots of outstanding candidates/applicants as I recall - onto the next one

There had to be something come up didn't there?

Interesting development. Given the length of time that has passed and the strong field of candidates for the position of first team coach, I am wondering if PB's management are all on the same page with respect to this appointment.

So Hendon has decided for personal reasons not to join.Guess PB is a bit pee off as it's back to square one hopefully he has got plan B in place

Back