• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Fitter Freddy Eastwood is all fired up for Southend United

might be all fired up at moment but lets just hope you are fit come august as we are still 4 weeks away from start of season yet.

2v8sjl3.gif
2v8sjl3.gif
2v8sjl3.gif

I was speaking to his Father after game at Aldershot last season and he said that Freddy was happier with Brown in charge and that he felt he would get more chances to play and was really looking forward to coming season.Good he is in better shape now and lets hope he can have a good season for us.

Come on Freddy, show all the doubters and those with forth coming negative comments, wrong.

I thought Freddy looked better during the last few games with PB in charge, and believe Freddy will be a better, keener player under him.

Lets hope so! Could make the difference between a good and bad season.

On another note, didnt read the article as it seems the echo website these days is just a load of annoying adverts, pop ups, roll overs and video adverts, eveyones got to make a bean I know, but its taking the ****.

As I acknowledged the other week. Glad the paper backs it up.

You were pretty damning about Freddy when he came back though!

Great if he can start the season in a good condition though.

On another note, didnt read the article as it seems the echo website these days is just a load of annoying adverts, pop ups, roll overs and video adverts, eveyones got to make a bean I know, but its taking the ****.

Use Chrome and install adblock. Only thing it doesnt stop is the video which is annoying.

Last edited:

65p for the paper too!!!

Who knows maybe PB is more of a manager Eastwood can work with.

I see PB as more of a man manager then Sturrock but flip side I have Sturrock down as the better tactical manager and I think more man management if what Eastwood has been lacking

^^^^^^ This 100%

Who knows maybe PB is more of a manager Eastwood can work with.

I see PB as more of a man manager then Sturrock but flip side I have Sturrock down as the better tactical manager and I think more man management if what Eastwood has been lacking

Either that, or PB just likes to be associated with a "big time charlie" like Fred.

If he can get fred scoring 15 goals a season and getting us some entertainment I dont care what PB does tbh! Think it was fairly clear that PS didnt rate him, or at least didnt care for his work ethic. Hopefully it will be different this time. I mean, this must be last chance saloon for Freddy.

Use Chrome and install adblock. Only thing it doesnt stop is the video which is annoying.

Should do that really, I dont mind an ad every now and then, but the onslaught just made me close the window. im getting more miserable in my old age and just close stuff like that on principle lol

Well take a look at the pics of today's training on the SUFC website and pic 10 of 17
cannot believe how much fitter and slimmer he actually looks!!
Also noticed PB being interviewed on Blues Player earlier saying how hard Freddy had been working.. At his best a 1.5m forward in L2 so have to get just a little excited!

Well take a look at the pics of today's training on the SUFC website and pic 10 of 17
cannot believe how much fitter and slimmer he actually looks!!

Blimey you're not wrong there. Just took a look thinking "no chance, people seeing what they want to see again" but actually he has done really well. He was carrying a belly and anbit of podge at the sides and he looked almost stocky.....that's quite a change in his physique from two months ago. He's right when he says he's gotten his body fat % down.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Back