• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Five could you questions?

Winkle

Manager
If you where stranded on a desert Island, indefinatly with only the Mother in law, could you !

In the event of an emergency, could you put your animal out of its misery?

Could you contemplate a penis enlargement?

If your best friend asked you to shag his missus while he watched, could you?

If you had caught an S T D from a ladyman in thailand, could you tell the missus?

Answers care of very bored Winkle!

No X 4 + a void. Did have to kill a birdie that my cat had savaged and like Xabia said, it wasn't nice AT ALL.

Oh my God, NO!
** SBH throws up in his mouth a little bit **

As above, sadly, I've had to.

I could contemplate it as I can contemplate anything, but why make it even more difficult for the missus to walk afterwards?

Hmmm, my best mate's missus is ridiculously, no, I mean RIDICULOUSLY sexy. I'd go with 'yes', but I'm married, so 'no'.
** SBH stiffens a little bit **

Impossible, but were it possible, I can't see that I'd be rushing to tell the missus!!!
** SBH returns to normal relaxed pose **

Last edited:
Not unless I dig her up and then still no

Yes I have done it. As already stated, not nice.

You can't improve on perfection :D

One I could, but he would beat the snot out of me after.

I wouldn't tell you lot let alone the missus.

That's the worst thing about questions like these and sites like this. The Wives have access to them so we have to lie. :p

I'd find killing an animal tough but if it was in obvious agony I'd have to do it.

1) at a push
2) doubt it, but agree with ORM's viewpoint above
3) no, it's not just size that counts it's what you do with it ;)
4) had the chance, was just about to & my mate freaked out
5) no, but a) wouldn't ever go to Thailand & b) got no interest in Alan Partridge's "interesting creatures"

Back