• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ayrshire Blue

The Custard Splat
Southend United ‏@SUFCRootsHall4m
Four home fixtures & one away fixture have been re-arranged for the 13/14 season. We will face Rochdale away on 18th April, kick-off 3pm...

Southend United ‏@SUFCRootsHall4m
The four home changes are: Scunthorpe (Sept 13), Fleetwood (Oct 18), Newport (Oct 25) & Rochdale (Dec 20) all on Friday nights, KO 7:45pm.

Southend United ‏@SUFCRootsHall3m
We are still in conversation with other clubs about possible re-arrangements. We will announce as soon as they are confirmed.

http://www.southendunited.co.uk/news/article/270613-friday-matches-883300.aspx

EDIT - Southend United ‏@SUFCRootsHall23s
Apologies everyone, the fixture against Newport at home is on Fri 31st January. We're still playing them away on Sat October 26th.

Very pleased with this. I was due to miss the Scunny game, so pleased to see this has been brought forward. Hope we get a couple more...

has there been a F**K up already, the original fixture list said we was Away at Newport October 26th. Now we're at home on the 25th October against Newport

Appreciate that Friday night games don't work for everyone but they work for me quite well so i'm pleased.

Although, come 3 o'clock on the Saturdays that I am free I do feel slightly lost.

Great thing about Friday night game is it leaves you with a free weekend - people I know like Mr
Bucket and Spade play Saturday football so this works for them, plus always a better atmosphere under lights!

Excellent news. Love Friday night games. Hopefully more to be announced?

Back