• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Could have done with 1pm Boxing day this year and we'd have had enough daylight hours to play the 2nd half

Personally speaking i am disappointed we dont have more Friday night games.

Want more Friday night games - Saturdays not good for me, plus the atmosphere is generally better.

I think minimising pre-match drinking time is precisely the reason why bank holiday games get moved to 1pm.

Maybe less clubs wanted to play us on a Friday night due to there being more midweek League matches next season?

It's worth pointing out that, at the behest of the Met Police, all Boxing Day games in and around London kick off no later than 1pm. It's been that way for a number of years.

Shame Hampshire police didn't apply the same request then!!!

Want more Friday night games - Saturdays not good for me, plus the atmosphere is generally better.

I think minimising pre-match drinking time is precisely the reason why bank holiday games get moved to 1pm.

Obviously too much time spent trying to organise the tour and not enough time negotiating with the other clubs !

Not happy about the Chesterfield change although with it being originally on the last Saturday before Christmas it makes sense.... I'm flying home for Christmas on the Friday night and booked some cheap flights hoping to get at least 1 game in over the festive period.
One plus point is though the Boxing Day fixture has been moved to 1pm...... I can go to the game en route to the airport.

A new ground for me too...:happy:

Back