• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Fixtures 2018/19

camden shrimper

Youth Team
Is there a thread for this that we could pin and keep up to date with changes etc.?

Thank you all!

I still cannot work out if the game at Aveley is still going ahead tonight. Can somebody who knows let me know. Thanks. Have been ringing both clubs and cant get through to either.

I think you'll find that the copyright protection was overturned by the European Courts some while ago.

Our under 23's beat Aveley 3-1 last night, Hutchinson got two and Acquah got the other.

I think you'll find that the copyright protection was overturned by the European Courts some while ago.

I think you'll find you are right. (having noticed the copyright notice isn't on the BBC fixtuers)

Back in the days of my previous forum, we were forever getting threats of legal action when posters posted fixtures.

I think you'll find you are right. (having noticed the copyright notice isn't on the BBC fixtuers)

Back in the days of my previous forum, we were forever getting threats of legal action when posters posted fixtures.

Yes, I think I will.

European judges said compiling match fixture lists needed "significant" work, but did not entail the creativity required for copyright protection.

Yes, I think I will.

European judges said compiling match fixture lists needed "significant" work, but did not entail the creativity required for copyright protection.
It is certainly a positive thing, those legal eagles were as sharp a Croat in front of goal.

I wonder if Brexit will change that......

There is a link you can click in the SUFC badge in the side bar that takes you to all the 2018/19 fixtures.

it doesn't seem to have friendlies in there and I always find it a big buggy. It's no big deal but I used to treat it as my bible when I first started posting on here.

Received a fixture list through the door today (in Rayleigh), alongside another leaflet drop, so the Club must be trying to generate more interest that way - haven't had this here in previous years.

Received a fixture list through the door today (in Rayleigh), alongside another leaflet drop, so the Club must be trying to generate more interest that way - haven't had this here in previous years.

wow-, never heard of that before. Hardly rocket science but well done to the club.

my season ticket came through today, im sure thats earlier than normal

So what is the significance/implications of Category A, B and C?
Believe it’s for prices for hospitality (which is also why some matches have separate dates for ST holders and general sale).

Back