• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Flag Ideas for SUFC Exiles. ALL EXILES PLEASE READ!

I have just sent out an email to everybody on MtS' old distribution list for the SUFC Exiles as well as a number of others on here who expressed an interest in contributing to the production of a SUFC Exiles flag for The Blue Voice.

If you are still interested but for whatever reasons I have missed you off my email, please PM me your email address and I will send it on to you.

Thanks
Richard

Good work Rich, as always, happy to assist in whatever way we can to make this happen.

Get involved you exiles!

It was also pointed out to me I listed 2 Option 4 flags on the Excel Attachment. If you can specify which one if you vote option 4.

Thanks (& doh!!!)
Richard

PS- fully expecting loads of Reade Out comments now :(

Smiffy,

Just to double-check - can we use the Blue Voice's logo on our flag? I've emailed Rich a suggested flag on an Excel doc which would incorporate your & the club's logos...

Let me know,

Matt

Smiffy,

Just to double-check - can we use the Blue Voice's logo on our flag? I've emailed Rich a suggested flag on an Excel doc which would incorporate your & the club's logos...

Let me know,

Matt

Yes of course you can Matthew..

You haven't seen his design yet!!! :eek:

I'm only joking of course, MtS :angel:

i have

7119p1.jpg

The Blue Voice logo can be used by anyone for flag purposes, anything else please let me or john know first...

If you need a high quality .png version to send to Barmy Flags, let me know also, as a .jpg version wont do it justice...

Good work chaps, look forward to seeing the design...

Here is the excel file of designs so far (see attachment).
If I get time I will try & recreate in MS Paint & upload as images too.

Good work on all of those Rich and Matt...Can I just say, if you decide that you want the logo's on there ...you will have to use Barmy flags not LJS as his are sown flags not printed ..

Good work on all of those Rich and Matt...Can I just say, if you decide that you want the logo's on there ...you will have to use Barmy flags not LJS as his are sown flags not printed ..

Personally I think I would rather go with Barmy Flags anyway.
I was impressed with the LJS ones until I checked their website yesterday and one of the recent TBV ones has rather misaligned lettering, lets just say! :eek:

Personally I think I would rather go with Barmy Flags anyway.
I was impressed with the LJS ones until I checked their website yesterday and one of the recent TBV ones has rather misaligned lettering, lets just say! :eek:

No it's just the way he has hung or layed the flag down,that is not the point I guess but LJS's flags have all been spot on.

No it's just the way he has hung or layed the flag down .that is not the point i guess but LJS's flags have all been spot on.

Southend%20blue%20voice%206ftx6ft%20navy%20cross%20800%20.jpg

Are you sure? I'll take your word for it but looks a bit "wonky" to me! :p

Especially the "U" in BLUE & the "C" in VOICE.

Southend%20blue%20voice%206ftx6ft%20navy%20cross%20800%20.jpg

Are you sure? I'll take your word for it but looks a bit "wonky" to me! :p

Especially the "U" in BLUE & the "C" in VOICE.

This is but Middle Age chrisis getting to your eyesite mate :rolleyes:

Anyway who looks at them that close up .......CSI!,,,:)

Back