• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Flag Ideas for SUFC Exiles. ALL EXILES PLEASE READ!

How about a "world" or "globe" logo in one corner or across one bar, perhaps like .gif below, with words to the effect of Exiles Around The World - Following (The Blues, Southend, The Shrimpers)? I think a globe or such like would get across visually that this is the Exiles flag rather than just wording which TBH most oppo fans don't pay much attention to.

world%20logo%20copy.gif

Globe like this perhaps? Especially if one of our more artistically gifted members (where IS artful these days - miss his posts) could change the background to a football.

world-globe.gif

Globe like this perhaps? Especially if one of our more artistically gifted members (where IS artful these days - miss his posts) could change the background to a football.

world-globe.gif

Some good ideas there mate.
However as things stand all we really need is a map of England, Ireland & Scotland to cover the exiles involved :(

Some good ideas there mate.
However as things stand all we really need is a map of England, Ireland & Scotland to cover the exiles involved :(

Ambition, dear boy, ambition! No interest from Overseas or Canada then? Maybe including a globe would help to make them and other far-flung shrimpers feel closer to the project?

Ambition, dear boy, ambition! No interest from Overseas or Canada then? Maybe including a globe would help to make them and other far-flung shrimpers feel closer to the project?

Might relate to the list I was working from in terms of Matt's old Exiles list.
Didn't have Overseas, Xabia or Canada on it.
Still, hopefully they will see this thread and want in!
Does Perth Shrimper still lurk? Found my SUFC Exiles sticker again the other day, he did a sterling job with those!

Aberdeen also reckoned there was another Scottish Shrimper & I see somebody registered as Ayrshire Blue the other day, do you know anything about this?

Does Perth Shrimper still lurk? Found my SUFC Exiles sticker again the other day, he did a sterling job with those!

Aberdeen also reckoned there was another Scottish Shrimper & I see somebody registered as Ayrshire Blue the other day, do you know anything about this?

A chap from Irvine registered and posted a couple of times the other day, but I hadn't seen the Ayreshire one. How about I link to this thread from the main forum and ask the Mods to leave it so it gives other exiles a chance to see it? Lots of posters never venture outside the safety of Chit-chat!

A chap from Irvine registered and posted a couple of times the other day, but I hadn't seen the Ayreshire one. How about I link to this thread from the main forum and ask the Mods to leave it so it gives other exiles a chance to see it? Lots of posters never venture outside the safety of Chit-chat!

Good call!
Must have missed the posts from the guy from Irvine, cheeky I know, but links? :p

LOL - As you correctly deduce it is rather a homemade effort!

I bought a cheap Zambian flag off eBay and made it up myself on the day of the Man United game so my mate Richard (in the pic above) who was watching the game live in Zambia might see it!

how many pots of tippex were used on that one!?

It was also pointed out to me I listed 2 Option 4 flags on the Excel Attachment. If you can specify which one if you vote option 4.

Thanks (& doh!!!)
Richard

PS- fully expecting loads of Reade Out comments now :(

Option 1 for me all the way swapping Southend on the top with Exiles

3959067468a6818154511l.jpg

Last edited:

There was this chap that was from about 20 to 30 miles south of you...spoke to him briefly on here but can not remember hias name or location.....maybe he was a wind up

Back