• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Flag Ideas for SUFC Exiles. ALL EXILES PLEASE READ!

will do mate.....if we go i am more interested in looking and researching the boats as i want to get more in to my sea fishing and I get pis*ed off beach casting and getting snagged all the time.

I guess this is going to be the queue for a sustained attack of abuse but............

We have a Caravan...it is a really a nice one, cost us 8'000 last summer

To be fair living less then 2 hours from the Cairn Gorn national Park and the Highlands, it is the best way to experience it

My outlaws are debating getting a big RV for when they retire.
Cue much ammunition in calling them "Pikeys" etc :hilarious:

My outlaws are debating getting a big RV for when they retire.
Cue much ammunition in calling them "Pikeys" etc :hilarious:

That means you will be a Pikey offspring......you got any price lists typed up yet for tarmacing my driveway???

That means you will be a Pikey offspring

Don't you have to be a blood relative though in pikey terms? Plus I don't really like daaaaaaaaaaaagggs.

you got any price lists typed up yet for tarmacing my driveway???

Not yet, but I've got a free offer on those smart little white stones* that go in the tarmac!

* - actually it's a job lot of broken Polo mints which will dissolve after the first sustained spell of rain. True story, this actually happened to my Nan's neighbours in L-on-S about 20 years ago!

Don't you have to be a blood relative though in pikey terms? Plus I don't really like daaaaaaaaaaaagggs.

Not yet, but I've got a free offer on those smart little white stones* that go in the tarmac!

* - actually it's a job lot of broken Polo mints which will dissolve after the first sustained spell of rain. True story, this actually happened to my Nan's neighbours in L-on-S about 20 years ago!

lol.....Quality....I would imagine that the Polo mints would have cost more than the little white stones....Still Pikeys are not renowned for there intelligence

To get this thread back to flags, I really think you need something like a
globe to make it stand out and draw the eye. Also, how about sewing on a national flag (say one of the patch ones around 6" x 4") around the border for each exile, or group of exiles in a country who is/are part of the deal - as more exiles join in later years, you could add new country flags if they weren't already there?

To get this thread back to flags, I really think you need something like a
globe to make it stand out and draw the eye. Also, how about sewing on a national flag (say one of the patch ones around 6" x 4") around the border for each exile, or group of exiles in a country who is/are part of the deal - as more exiles join in later years, you could add new country flags if they weren't already there?

I certainly would not add the countries flag to it at the moment.....I would not even wipe my ar*se with the Saltire or the prancing pussy cat

Back