• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Flags at Play Off Final

IncognitoBlue

I know it's a bit late but I have somebody's flag from the play off final which was given to me by a steward after everyone had left the ground. It's a homemade one which somebody has obviously put a lot of effort into. If you think it might be yours, PM me with a description of what was written on it and I'll post it back to you.

Was it a hand embroidered 10' square flag with 'Gridelet - just a little bit' emblazoned across it?

If so I would appreciate it's safe return.

Cheers.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mad Cyril @ June 15 2005,04:35)]Was it a hand embroidered 10' square flag with 'Gridelet - just a little bit' emblazoned across it?
Seriously?
smile.gif

No, I'm afraid not. Sorry.

did it have Nicolau, Pettefer on it? Could be shrimper2thecore's. If he doesn't get back today, I'll ask him tonight

Our football went on the pitch 4 times and we got it back everytime thanks to Mssrs. Guttridge, Edwards a ball-boy and steward.

Good work.

biggrin.gif

I remember some1 posted on here that they had lost a massive flag of the st george's cross on it and sum playas name

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimper4life @ June 15 2005,17:53)]I remember some1 posted on here that they had lost a massive flag of the st george's cross on it and sum playas name
Fear not... that's the flag Napster is talking about above.

Sorted. Benny the blue is soon to be reunited with his lost flag.

Top man IncognitoBlue!!!!!!

I am going to be reunited with my Southend promotion flag

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (benny the blue @ June 16 2005,18:43)]Top man IncognitoBlue!!!!!!

I am going to be reunited with my Southend promotion flag

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Top woman actually
smile.gif

Back