• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Flahavan

Monkey

Small bit in the Echo tonight. He hasn't been offered anythings yet, he has had talks but no offer. He doesn't want to start looking for another club yet as he wants to still be here next season, he has 'told theclub that'.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Monkey @ June 04 2004,15:28)]Small bit in the Echo tonight. He hasn't been offered anythings yet, he has had talks but no offer. He doesn't want to start looking for another club yet as he wants to still be here next season, he has 'told theclub that'.
That is not true.

There is an offer on the table but Flahavan has had to go and find a step ladder so he can reach it.

If Flavs doesn't sign I expect Bentley will start in goal during the friendlies? Alternatively we could throw that huge youth/under 19s keeper (sorry I don't know his name) in at the deep end

Bring back Danny Gay.
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

He's in talks with an un named Div 2 club, whilst pretty much holding Hornchurch to ransom. He hasn't exactly endeared himself to the Hornchurch fans in the last couple of weeks.

Didn't seem the type when he was with us did he?

It was Bradford. I liked him when played for us when Flavs was out. I was there went Flavs got sent off at Rochdale and Danny had to come on, that was he's first game for us I think.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mad Cyril @ June 04 2004,16:28)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Monkey @ June 04 2004,15:28)]Small bit in the Echo tonight. He hasn't been offered anythings yet, he has had talks but no offer. He doesn't want to start looking for another club yet as he wants to still be here next season, he has 'told theclub that'.
That is not true.

There is an offer on the table but Flahavan has had to go and find a step ladder so he can reach it.
Shut up!

Why has there been very little news on Flavs? He definitely deserves a contract, and I hope Tilly sorts it out soon. We should hang on to him, we aren't going to be able to afford many better than him.

Ive heard Flavs has been offered double his money and the contract is on the table to sign,however its further than 6 yards from where he's standing and he's not sure how to get that far whilst rooted to the spot.
ghostface.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimpboy @ June 04 2004,21:13)]We should hang on to [Flahavan], we aren't going to be able to afford many better than him.
You serious?!

WS

There's a monster, monster contract, waiting for him to sign, in the Far Post bar. But Shrimpers fans, you should monster know by now he never gets to the far post.

Monster.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ June 05 2004,00:19)]There's a monster, monster contract, waiting for him to sign, in the Far Post bar.  But Shrimpers fans, you should monster know by now he never gets to the far post.

Monster.
haha, go away col ewe scum

You really are a monster monster humourless little child aren't you. A monster child. Col Ewe? Hahahahahaha! Bet this monster poster has been to monster monster more games in the past 25 years than you, Monster Shrimpers fan.

Flavs is monster over-rated by some on here and his fans get monster defensive about him and monster insulting if we take the monster p.iss out of him.

Monster!

biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ June 05 2004,00:33)]You really are a monster monster humourless little child aren't you.  A monster child.  Col Ewe?  Hahahahahaha!  Bet this monster poster has been to monster monster more games in the past 25 years than you, Monster Shrimpers fan.

Flavs is monster over-rated by some on here and his fans get monster defensive about him and monster insulting if we take the monster p.iss out of him.

Monster!

biggrin.gif
do you like soup?

Back