• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

DTS

The Business
Anyone see what happened after the game by the North Stand steps leading into prospects car park?

I saw a few stewards from the Oxford side of the fence arguing with s bloke on our side of the fence. Then one if the stewards hobbled off.

I didn't see it and don't have much information to offer, except for I was in Pizza Man after the game when one of the stewards came in and told the man behind the counter there had been some trouble and one of their guys was hurt. When asked if it was bad he just replied 'Nahh' and walked out with his three pizzas...

I think the stewards had grabbed the bloke through the fence but had to let him go. The steward was a big guy and looked in a bit of pain.

we saw the aftermath too, something about Oxford fans being let through the gate and then it kicking off. All I saw was some stewards arguing with some guy on our side of the gate.

Gobbiest fans I've come across all season. On my way in on my own a few were mouthing off at me as they walked past...Knobjockeys

Gobbiest fans I've come across all season. On my way in on my own a few were mouthing off at me as they walked past...Knobjockeys
As we walked back towards the hospital we had a nice chat with a few of them. They seemed disappointed with their performance in the final 3rd and recognised that we took our chances well. Seemed fairly balanced and nice chaps.:smile:

I saw a fair bit of it, but didn't see the start. About a dozen Oxford fans were trying to smash through the gates and some SUFC fans were on the other side trying to wind them up a bit. One guy in particular was up at the gates - on his own - throwing punches at the Oxford fans, and took a few back in return. A steward on the O's side was on his knees - I think he must have taken a hit around his groin area.

I was actually quite surprised that the gates didn't cave in - and (as well as the idiot O's fans involved) those 'hard men' representing our club should be ashamed of their actions, as if they did cave in they would have flung open and taken out loads of innocent OAP's and kids - and no doubt the hard men would have done one. :thumbdown:

Back