• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Flavoured colas.

Mad Cyril

The Fresh Prince of Belfairs⭐⭐
There are a few on the market now but I have to say that Cherry Coke Zero and Cherry Pepsi Max are head and shoulders above the rest.
I am also a big fan of KA Karribean Kola (available from ethnic grocers and off piste newsagents) although it is incredibly sweet.

Anyone else?

I really like the Max and Zero cherry as well. They're a good alternative to Dr Pepper, which I love, but is apparently one of the worst sodas for sugar content and what it does to your insides.

Pepsi Max Cherry and Raspsberry are great however, the person who thought to put ginger into pepsi needs to be punched in the face on a daily basis.

I read something yesterday that said some widely available supersized fizzy drink measures regularly consumed in the USA has the equivalent of 45 spoonfuls of sugar in it. That is one drink for one person. And supposedly Trump's favourite meal is two Big Macs, two Filet of Fish and a large milkshake. Bunch of obese fascists.

I read something yesterday that said some widely available supersized fizzy drink measures regularly consumed in the USA has the equivalent of 45 spoonfuls of sugar in it. That is one drink for one person. And supposedly Trump's favourite meal is two Big Macs, two Filet of Fish and a large milkshake. Bunch of obese fascists.

With that kind of diet you're asking for a heart attack to happen. Well, I certainly am.....

There are a few on the market now but I have to say that Cherry Coke Zero and Cherry Pepsi Max are head and shoulders above the rest.
I am also a big fan of KA Karribean Kola (available from ethnic grocers and off piste newsagents) although it is incredibly sweet.

Anyone else?

Panda cola.

You can really taste the panda.

When I was in Austria they do a drink called a Spezi which is 50% coke 50% Orange Fanta and it is great.

I used to work with a girl who drank pints of coke and orange juice mixed 50/50. She claimed it was known as a Thameswater. She was also deeply strange. Was in her late twenties and wore clothes her mother made her out of what seemed to be 1970s curtains. She turned up to a work do with a neckbrace and proceeded to headbang to Status Quo, one of the single funniest things I have ever seen.

Kalimotxo is popular (especially with spanish students in the Basque region of Spain)..... its basically Coke and red wine as a 50/50 split.

For those that havent tried it, do yourself a favour and dont bother, its utterly disgusting!!

Not a cola, but a Ghanian woman who works with my missus gave her a bottle of Super Malt (apparantly it's big in Africa). Tastes like week old flat coke. It's horrendous.

Pepsi Max Cherry and Raspsberry are great however, the person who thought to put ginger into pepsi needs to be punched in the face on a daily basis.
I love ginger Pepsi it’s my all time favorite. I love cherries but hate hate hate cherry Pepsi. Each to his own

Back