• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Flavoured condoms

C C Csiders

Life President
On the journey to spiritual enlightenment (via the
One question: why?

What is the point? The only conclusionI can draw is that it would give you, or your partner (hopefully your partner:eek: ) something to chew on once it has been used. I guess the nearest thing to this would be a Locket. You suck on the Locket until it is time to bite when the liquid oozes out to help soothe your throat. Therefore, the flavoured condom, be it chocolate, licquorice, red wine, garlic or anchovy can be sucked upon until it is time for that protein-rich big bite, and the liqyuid immediately satisfies.

Anybody got any other ideas why they may be flavoured?

Brilliant thread.
Im with the Jam man, it can only be for this reason!

And more to the point, is he called the Jam Man because his condoms are so flavoured. And, if so, are they strawberry, raspberry, plum, apricot or blackcurrant, And does he sometimes diversify into a bit of marmalade (orange or lime), or indeed lemon curd. Questions that NEED an ANSWER (sorry to go all Barry Scott there).

And more to the point, is he called the Jam Man because his condoms are so flavoured. And, if so, are they strawberry, raspberry, plum, apricot or blackcurrant, And does he sometimes diversify into a bit of marmalade (orange or lime), or indeed lemon curd. Questions that NEED an ANSWER (sorry to go all Barry Scott there).

Hopefully he will give us a fruitful answer.

:hilarious:

Sorry.

:guns:

Looks like youve got a lot of explaining to do Mr Jam/Strawberry/Raspberry/Plum/Apricot/Blackcurrant Man :p

I am led to believe that flavoured condoms are supposed to be for people that want to have safe oral sex! I am pretty sure that undertaking this task in said way is pretty much extinct now, which is prob what they should make the flavoured condoms!

what bout luminous condoms then why wud u want ur dick glowing in the dark another one for the why do they make em

what bout luminous condoms then why wud u want ur dick glowing in the dark another one for the why do they make em

What i used to do if the girl had pi**ed me of was ask her to come and jump on me.

Then attach the luminous condom to the bed post ;)

Back