• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Post-Match Thread and Ratings Fleetwood Town 2-2 Southend United

I may well be to harsh but I have seen naïve and needless penalties given away a places like Luton and Plymouth. This is about the 5th time away from home since January where we have started well and taken the all important lead with some very good (or brave) goals. Only to give cheap or bizarre equalisers away.
Sitting back does not help though.

20190407_133818c.jpg

Just for Rigsby (who asked yesterday)......... Ultras de Cod still on display at Highbury Stadium. Not many ultras in sight though......

I think the fact that Fleetwood made two changes at half time shows how good we were first 45 so lets hope we can build on that improvement, starting on Saturday.

Think I just have to give credit to the boys for stopping the rot.

Now let's take Wycombe down on Saturday please lads.

SOUTHEND United midfielder Luke Hyam bagged his first goal in five years but was still left feeling frustrated at Fleetwood Town on Saturday.

More...

Funny, how a year ago he was the saviour. How fickle we all are.
Let's see: you want a 'dislike' button for a man looking for a job? Is that right?

You either can't see the manner the original post was written in, or you choose to ignore it.

Either way, I choose to treat CP with the same amount of respect he would show us, the utmost; regardless of how it ended.

You either can't see the manner the original post was written in, or you choose to ignore it.

Either way, I choose to treat CP with the same amount of respect he would show us, the utmost; regardless of how it ended.
Didn't ignore - didn't see it. Am told there was a previous bit of irony I missed.

I was being genuine...would love to see him back in work despite the **** show of a season we have had.... ?

I'm still loving that Luke Hyam goal and celebration. Every player is happy to score a goal, but there's a lot extra in his joy and expressions. A goal is pretty rare for him, and so it meant a lot more. It was a sweet strike with full power, and at the time, it could well have been the winner.
D3j6_dHXoAAvn3q.jpg:large

Back