• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Some great goals there but not sure Ferdinand covered himself with glory for their first

Dreadful defending for both their goals. Why on earth did NR take his boot off after scoring?

Their first goal is a complete farce- were we even watching? - certainly weren't concentrating. Four touches from our goal- Kick off back to edge of centre circle -controlled - lob up field - over Ferdinand, Oxley late coming and headed in ..

Their first goal is a complete farce- were we even watching? - certainly weren't concentrating. Four touches from our goal- Kick off back to edge of centre circle -controlled - lob up field - over Ferdinand, Oxley late coming and headed in ..

To be fair to Oxley he prob thought Ferdinand would deal with it and when he didn't had too much ground to make up which is why was late

Kyp did ok, one major blunder, communicating well, wise head for his age, but Id still prefer White back there and Hendrie , who was coming into form until knock, as we are still frail at the back, looking forward to first sightings of Turner and Kiernan though

Some good football played there, can't wait for Tuesday now.

Their first goal was dreadful defending, Sunday league worthy. Embarrassing. Their second goal I won't blame Kyprianou, it's at an awkward height into a decent area. Maybe next time he'll just head it out and concede a corner. In every mistake there's a lesson...

I didn't go today so relying on the goal highlights... but it further confirms for me that Ferdinand and Kyprianou are not the answer. Ferdinand is out of his depth at moment without a commanding partner and Kyprianou for a tall bloke is lower League Two for me at best at the moment. The first goal looks bad for Anton but I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt as I dont think he expected the defender there or that Oxley or the full back not dealing. Even so there is a lethargy and stiffness in him which reminds me of Barrett early last season. Maybe if has Turner or Kiernan as a partner things might improve. The first goal was awful and although the second wasn't great it was mainly down to an individual mistake by Kyprianou.

On to the positives of which it looked there were many. Great to see Lenny getting forward more and no doubt as a result of Wright's inclusion. The move for our second goal was fantastic and Glash's finish was sensational. Wasn't the best header from Cox - Keeper might be disappointed and that was probably just a penalty as although the defenders legs were clumsy Nile certainly made a meal of it.

Two home games... if we get all 6.. who knows.

Great free kick delivery from McLaughlin for the first. I often feel we waste free kicks from that position on the field. More of the same each week pls Blue Boys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great to see us bang in a few goals and get a win. We are still struggling at the back though. That was schoolboy defending from Ferdinand for their first!

Some good football played there, can't wait for Tuesday now.

Their first goal was dreadful defending, Sunday league worthy. Embarrassing. Their second goal I won't blame Kyprianou, it's at an awkward height into a decent area. Maybe next time he'll just head it out and concede a corner. In every mistake there's a lesson...

I was going to say it was a perfect height to head. As I said after the Northampton game he has got to improve on that aspect of his game.

Great result. Second goal was a peach. Terrible defending for both goals. Ferdy should have dealt with that ball and ox should have stayed on his line. For the second, Kyp should have cleared especially as it was on his left foot.

Back