• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bentley, Coker, Sokolik, Egan, White, Hurst, Timlin, Leonard, Atkinson, Murphy, Corr

Subs: Chambers, Prosser, Eastwood, Straker, Thompson, Clifford, Barnard.

Chambers on the bench again. Smith injured again or his time is up?

I would say he's just playing out his contract now on the training field, he was at the Sponsors' evening the other night. The other keepers all credit him for support and advice he's given them, and he's never been anything but professional for us, so I have no issues with him not being part of the squad now.

I would say he's just playing out his contract now on the training field, he was at the Sponsors' evening the other night. The other keepers all credit him for support and advice he's given them, and he's never been anything but professional for us, so I have no issues with him not being part of the squad now.

Hear hear :clap::clap:

Come on Southend:smile:, who else thinks that our striking options are depleted now?, worrying where our goals are going to come from. I just hope Hurst and Corr have a few good games now.:thumbsup:

Come on Southend:smile:, who else thinks that our striking options are depleted now?, worrying where our goals are going to come from. I just hope Hurst and Corr have a few good games now.:thumbsup:

Loza was coming on as the quick sub so that does deplete the bench obviously. Maybe we could clone Straker and Freddie, that would be an interesting blend!

Loza was coming on as the quick sub so that does deplete the bench obviously. Maybe we could clone Straker and Freddie, that would be an interesting blend!

No thanks, that would mean we would have 2 Strakers and 2 Eastwoods. One of each is bad enough. Now if we could have a Hybrid of the pair, that would be different :winking:

Ours? Many hardy fans ventured North?

Over 400 sold pre-match apparently and maybe another 100+ on the day. Anything over 500 is a decent away support considering distance and the fact that Fleetwood bring about 100 odd to us.

Great effort from those going, I look forward to seeing lots of fancy dress efforts on Facebook and Twitter.

Come on Southend, win and we probably won't play Fleetwood in the play-offs. We'll likely have Burton.

No thanks, that would mean we would have 2 Strakers and 2 Eastwoods. One of each is bad enough. Now if we could have a Hybrid of the pair, that would be different :winking:

Wasn't suggesting two of each. The clue was in the word blend. I was going to merge the outcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back